Chapter Ten

A/N: This is the song that plays at the end of the chapter. I highly recommend listening to it! As always, enjoy and comment! :)

I woke up with Elijah in my arms, his face pressed to my chest. I had half expected him to be gone, like he was that night in the tent. But here he was, sleeping soundly, his hair tickling my chin. My heart swelled and I felt—better than I had in a long time. He wanted to spend the weekend with me, he was happy to have me around. It was something I wasn't used to feeling. I groaned, stretching slightly, trying not to wake him. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to ruin it. I combed my hand through his hair soothingly and he stirred, mumbling. Fuck, how was he this impossibly perfect all the time?

After a long moment of lying there I detached myself from him, getting to my feet. Stretching as I walked to the bathroom, my body ached from yesterday's events. The sex, and also getting the shit kicked out of me a few hours before. I went pee before washing my hands, looking at myself in the broken mirror. There was no point in trying to see anything, I looked fragmented. Broken. Slivers of a bruised face glaring back at me. I washed my face with cold water, dried blood flowing down the drain, staining the porcelain pink. I hoped I looked less dead.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Elijah was lying awake, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I plopped down next to him in bed, kind of nervous for some reason. "Hey."

He looked over at me groggily. "Hi," he smiled cutely. "What a magnificent sight to wake up to."

My cheeks immediately came alive with fire and he laughed at me. I laid back, hiding my face in my elbow. "God, can you stop?"

"No," he said, turning to face me. "I like to see how red you get."

Wow, not helping.

"You're a dick." I said, turning to face him with a dangerous look in my eye.

He smiled, sucking on his bottom lip. "I like it when you call me names."

His hand came to my throat, pulling me in for a kiss. It was short but deep and hot, leaving me wanting more. He looked at me, his brown eyes darkening. I would be lying if I said I wasn't already sprouting a semi. He had that effect on me. To my surprise his hand slid down my chest reaching the waistband of my boxers. His fingers ventured further, cupping my cock over my underwear. He pressed slightly, squeezing, sending blood rushing to my groin. My legs twitched at the sudden pressure.

He studied the lust in my eyes. "I love when you do that." He said, tilting his head so he could kiss my neck. He groaned breathily against my throat as I put my hand over his, pressing it harder against my dick.

"Fuck." Was all I could say, my stomach tightening into knots.

Elijah hummed lowly, his tongue grazing the soft skin below my jaw. He sucked hard, pinching me with his teeth. I inhaled sharply at the pain. That was definitely going to leave a mark. He pulled back, looking me in the eye. "You're such a whore." He said to my suprise.

Fuck it made me so hard. So so hard.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, only moans as he gripped my cock tightly.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, moving his hand up and down on my erection. Shivers of pleasure ran through my whole body, my nipples hardening. He moved lower, licking one with his warm tongue. When I didn't answer he stopped, gazing up at me with pretty brown eyes.

"Yes, please." I breathed, surprising myself.

"Good boy." He smirked at me.

Jesus fucking Christ. Where did this come from?