...Perhaps...

*Time Skip*
*To the interesting parts :)*

Grandma: It is unfortunate of your actions, but we haven't figured out if we should execute the both of you, or do something else.

We stayed quiet.

Grandma: Any defensive lines. I would expect something from Y/N. But I guess not?
Y/N: Letting us go is probably your best choice. You can use us, and you know were helpful.
Grandma: I can't argue with that.

There was a silence in the air.

Grandma: I will offer this.

My ears perked up, now focuses.

Grandma: If you somehow find a way to get all of the escaped children back here at headquarters.

I nodded.

Grandma: I will offer you your freedom.
Isabella: Freedom?
Grandma: Yes. You heard right.
Y/N: Well we can't say no to this opportunity.
Isabella: Yes. We can get them back.

I smiled knowing Isabella knew what I was thinking.

Soon after we were both let out of our cell, I exited with a small smile on my face. We faced each other and our smiles grew a bit as Isabella and I went in for a hug.

*Small time skip*

Both promoted to Grandmas, we were sent to get ready. I took a shower first, then changed into uniform Grandma gave us. Which was an all black dress. I brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair. Afterwards I looked myself in the mirror and smiled a bit.

I left the room I was in and saw Isabella talking to Grandma. I went up to them and Isabella smiled at me, I smiled back and looked at Grandma.

Grandma: Alright. Your main goal is to get the escaped children back, in exchange of your freedom. Remember if you fail, their are consequences.
Isabella: Understood.

I only nodded.
She finally left and I looked at Isabella.

Y/N: Long time no see.
Isabella: It's crazy only talking to someone for so long but never seeing there face.
Y/N: Agreed. But anyways. Basically all we need is to get Shini to help us and boom. Freedom.
Isabella: We need to figure out how were gonna get them back over here though.

I nodded, thinking.

Isabella: I think I have an idea.
Y/N: Really now?
Isabella: Yes.
Shini: Heyyy! I see you're out of the cage. You damn loser!
Y/N: I'm not a loser...
Isabella: What?
Shini: Go to your room.
Y/N: Excuse me?
Shini: Its not safe for me to appear out of nowhere in a a hallway. Someone could see me. Duh Y/N.
Y/N: Oh.

I took Isabella's hand and led her to my room.

Shini: Alright!

That's when I saw familiar black smoke and Shini appearing.

Shini: So you need me?
Y/N: Yup. Basically to just keep track of the children. Until we figure out a plan.
Isabella: Well I already have a plan in mind.
Y/N: Until we discuss the plan I ment to say.
Shini: Alright dirtbag.
Y/N: Dirtbag-

I looked at Shini in a confused matter, while Isabella only snickered at my reaction.

Y/N: Why doesn't she get bullied and I do.

I fake cried.

Shini: Because Isabella doesn't have dirt for brains.
Y/N: You-
Shini: You should stop right there. I'm important to your plan. Remember.
Y/N: Doesn't mean you have at to be a little turd.

I sighed, while Shini only grinned at my reactions.

Shini: Well I should get going.
Y/N: Alright see ya.

I nodded and watched Shini poof away.

Y/N: Little shit.

I snickered a bit.

Isabella: I know you love that kid.
Y/N: Ya I do. She's like a younger sister to me or something.
Isabella: I know she cares about you too.
Y/N: He deep down in that heart of hers.
Isabella: You know what I think.

I looked at her.

Y/N: Hmm?
Isabella: Maybe she acts the way she does because she doesn't know how to express the feeling of love. So she "bullies" you instead.
Y/N: She's a shinigami of love. I'm sure she knows how to express it.
Isabella: She might be but perhaps she never had someone to show love to.

I thought about it for a second.

Y/N: I guess you're right. I mean, we don't know her background. She could be living with a shitty uncle that beats her if she does the slightest thing wrong, and we wouldn't even know it.

She nodded.

Isabella: Hopefully not though.
Y/N: Ya hopefully.

I leaned against a table.

Y/N: So anyways, your plan?