...Our Conversation...

As we announced that the children that were takin to a new plantation were getting "adopted". I smiled at Isabella who did all the talking.
She explained to start getting the children ready as soon as possible, and I went to the back of the room to check on Shini. Who just came back to see what we were planning.

Shini: They're getting the message.
Y/N: Good.

I smiled and watched Isabella from the back of the room. Once she was finally done, she turned to me and I gave her a thumbs up.

Y/N: The kids heard.

Shini appeared along with the black smoke.

Shini: They're currently planning now.
Isabella: You should go listen in.
Shini: Yes ma'am.

She said and poofed away, I got up and hugged Isabella.

Isabella: Someone's a little clingy today.
Y/N: I'm just tired. I guess.

She smiled and hugged me back.

Isabella: You can head to sleep early if you please.
Y/N: I'll stay up with you.
Isabella: But you're tired.
Y/N: I can wait till you wanna go to sleep.
Isabella: Go to sleep Y/N.

I thought for a second.

Y/N: Fine. But wake me if something happens.
Isabella: I'll be sure too.

I nodded and left the room, to head to my bedroom. Well the bedroom Isabella and I share.

*Isabella's Pov*

I went back to doing work once Y/N left to bed. That's when Shini appeared.

Shini: Ayo, where's the dumbass?

I chuckled a bit.

Isabella: Y/N went to sleep.
Shini: Weak.

She said while sitting down on the floor, crossing hee legs. I looked at Shini with curious eyes.

Isabella: Shini?
Shini: Hmm?
Isabella: How come you don't tell us your real name?

She stayed quiet for a second.

Shini: Confidential.

She got up and grabbed a piece of bread that was on the table. Returning to her seat, she started eating.

Isabella: Can you at least tell me something about you?
Shini: My life is confidential.
Isabella: Why do you bully Y/N?

She looked at me, then back at her bread that she was eating.

Shini: Since day one I've bullied her. But I don't mean all the things that I say. She's my first friend and I wouldn't want to mess it up. Don't get me wrong your my friend too, but you're not a dumbass like Y/N.

I laughed a bit.

Isabella: You're 15 right?
Shini: Yup.
Isabella: Did someone in your life use foul language a lot? That's why you do?
Shini: I guess.

She sighed.

Shini: My grandpa. Who died when I was 9. He was the only family I really had.

I tilted my head a bit, and looked down. She's pretty open about herself. About certain things that is.

Isabella: Being a shinigami is tough isn't it.
Shini: Hell ya. The only thing we do is bet and gamble on humans. We don't even get to befriend them. I have no freedom.
Isabella: So how are you here with us?
Shini: I ran away.

She finished the bread she was eating.

Shini: When I met Y/N, I decided to run away. There's a chip in my back, so I had to cut it out. I still have the open wound.
Isabella: It's open?!
Shini: Ya. It's fine though. It doesn't hurt and it'll heal in maybe 1 more month.

She's been going through a lot right under our noses.

Shini: Any other questions.
Isabella: Do you know what your human self looks like?

She stayed quiet for a second.

Shini: Yes. I have brown hair, and redish brown eyes.
Isabella: Can you show me?
Shini: Unfortunately I can't do that. The only way to see is during the process of being set free.

I nodded.

Isabella: You know something.
Shini: Hmm?
Isabella: You're one of the most selfless person I've ever met.

She blushed a bit in embarrassment.

Shini: Really?

I nodded, gesturing yes.

Isabella: You help us with watching the children, even if you don't have to. That and you wait patiently till its time for us to set you free. Without complaining.
Shini: It's not selflessness. Its me being afraid.

She stood up.

Isabella: Afraid?
Shini: Ya. Because during the process, you get a glimpse of what my soul looks like. I'm afraid of what you guys will think of me after seeing that.

I went over and hugged her. She was much taller then me, but it didn't matter.

Isabella: Don't be afraid. Y/N and I care about you. You're like a daughter to me. Despite you being a shinigami.

She blushed a bit and looked away.

Shini: Don't tell Y/N about this. But I..cars about you guys too.

*Time Skip*

It was morning and Grandma told us today is the perfect day for the plan. We started the process, Shini spied on the children, the sister were getting ready to tell the children that they were getting "adopted" and Y/N and I sat back and waited till the time was right to strike.