...A Faker...

???: Wait!!! That's not the real Shini!
Shini: What?

I put my guard up and so did Isabella. As "Shini" turned around in confusion. A look alike of Shini finally made it to us.

???: Ya! That's not the real Shini!
Shini: What are you talking about?
???: Don't play dumb!
Isabella: What is going on!
Y/N: And who's the fake!?

I positioned the dagger for defense and Isabella aimed at them with the gun she was holding.

Shini: Guys I swear! I'm the real Shini!
???: No you're not!
Y/N: How do you figure this out?! They sound and look the same!
Isabella: Shini! What's your real name!
??? and Shini: That's confidential.

The two Shinigami's looked at each other with confusion but kinda furious eyes.

"Shini": I swear guys! I'm the real one! Just...believe me.
Possible Shini: No I'm Shini.

As I looked at the two Shinigami's dead in the eyes, I couldn't tell which is which.

Isabella: Were gonna get to the bottom of this.

She said with confidence.

Isabella: You! How exactly do you kill a Shinigami?

She pointed at one of the possible Shini's.

Possible Shini: You take that Dagger and stab its neck.

She took my hand with the dagger in it and looked at continued to look at the two.

Possible Shini: But listen! I'm the real Shini! So if you're gonna kill one of us, kill her!
"Shini": What?! Me!? Kill her!
Y/N: Can you just both shut up! I can't hear my own thoughts!

They both quickly quieted down and I looked at the two in slight bloodlust.

Possible Shini: Come on Y/N! Its me! Remember? I'm the one that helped you find Isabella!

I looked at "Shini" and pointed my dagger at her.

"Shini": What?! Don't point that at me!

I inched closer to her.

Possible Shini: Kill the imposter! So you can set me free and we can live happily together!

I looked at Isabella with unsure eyes, and she nodded. Gesturing for me to go for it. I lifted my hand and attempt to swing at " Shini"

She quickly caught my wrist and tightly gripped it so I couldn't move.

"Shini": Oii! Don't be a dumbass! That's not even how the story went! Remember you shithead! I basically HELPED you get Isabella! Why?! Because you were so naive to figure shit out!
Possible Shini: Thats not what happened! Because that's against the rules!

As everything came together, the Shinigami still gripped my wrist tightly.
With a quick glance at Isabella, I used my other arm to get the dagger. I swiftly threw the dagger at the other Shinigami and perfectly hit its neck. The imposter looked me in the eyes and seconds later black blood came spewing out of its neck.

Imposter: I just....wanted...freedom.

Is the only scaring words I heard before the imposter collapsed on the floor. The soul of the imported came out and it flew down. Assuming it made its way to hell.