Start!

~

~

BANG!

An explosion occurs inside a room. This room, is simply one room with many seats and a big TV. Nothing exists outside it.

After the smoke from the explosion settles down, many people are shown. They are all confused at their current situation.

One person looks around blankly, as if nothing could bother him. His eyes dart around the room, taking in as much information as possible.

One person stands up and looks at everyone. Most of them are all panicking.

"What happened?"

"Where is this?!"

"This better not be a prank!"

The person then speaks up. "Everyone, please calm down. Instead of panicking, let us try to make sense of our current situation."

With these words, the ones that were panicking before have calmed down somewhat. Following the person's advice, they check their surroundings and find a lot of chairs. They realize that after a while, there are exactly enough chairs for everyone here. The chairs are all facing a huge TV that is connected to the wall. There is no door in or out of this room.

"As expected of Nii-san, to calm so many people down even when facing something as weird as this." A long black haired girl says. Horikita Suzune then turns to the boy next to her. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. He was the boy looking around emotionlessly earlier, but no one had noticed due to most of their panicking.

"Well uh, I guess your brother is pretty good at these things..." Ayanokoji says, as he tries to divert the girl's attention away from him.

"Humph! Of course. He is my Nii-san after all!" The girl exclaims. It seems that Ayanokoji's distraction worked.

Crack!

Bzzt!

The TV suddenly blares to life. The sudden sounds catch the attention of everyone in the room.

"What is happening?"

"Waah this seems like those horror movies!"

"I'm too young to die!"

Most of the people are all scared, but all of them are confused. The screen then turns white, and a voice can be heard.

"Hello hello! Nice to meet some students and teachers from the ANHS!" The voice says, with a happy tone.

"Who are you? And where are we?" Horikita Manubu asks the voice.

"Well, to answer your first question, I am technically a god," the voice starts to explain. " As for your second question, you all are in a room in the middle of nowhere! As for the reason, you all will be reacting to a little something."

"I see. So what is this we are all reacting to?"

"Hehe. I have chosen you people to react since you are all connected in one way or another. You all will be reacting to a certain student who is not your average student. He is different than almost all students, and after you react to that, there are some more things related that you will react to."

"Huh. I see. So we all are connected in someway."

"Yes. And do not worry. You will eventually be sent back to your own world, as if no time has passed. No harm should come to you here."

"Should?"

"Ah yes. Should. When I say should, I mean that as in no harm will happen as long as you all behave. If you piss me off though, that's another story. Not to mention, you guys may fight each other. Of course, I will step in if it gets too far or when I feel like it."

"I see. Then should we start the reacting?" The president asks the voice.

"Yes. Please sit down in your designated seats, and let the show begin!"

Seating:
Two floors, bottom floor has 4 areas, each for one class(they are in their first year, but it is a while after the anime ends. Probably after Yamauchi's expulsion, right around the end of Volume 10. I didn't read the light novels yet so I may be off on some details). Second floor is for teachers. The president and his secretary are in the middle of the first floor.

Edit(9/11): I'll say it. I did not expect this many people liking this on only the first day of it being published. I'll try to update weekly, since I want the chapters to be long. I plan for each chapter to be one episode of the anime. I also have to think about what I believe the characters would say at times, but I also don't want it to be very repetitive. So I edit it many times before I actually publish it. Thank you guys for reading my story!