Episode 1

???: Ok everybody. I would just like to say that this is in the form of a TV show(I cant say anime or I will end up making Sotomura more powerful than he should). There are twelve episodes. After that, we will watch other worlds that are similar to this one, but with different circumstances.

"What is Evil? Whatever springs from weakness."

[Setting: Bus at a station]

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): If I may, I'd like to pose an interesting question: "Are all human beings truly equal?" These days everywhere you go there's a talk about a fight for equality.

Ike: Who is this? Thinking all complicated stuff.

Sudō: Not you, that's for sure.

Ike: ...

Manabu: What an interesting thought.

[An elderly woman enters the utility vehicle. The bus is filled with Advanced Nurturing High School students]

Kushida: Ah! So it's that time.

Satō: Huh? What do you mean?

Kushida: It was the first day of school.

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): As a wise man once said, "Heaven does not create one person above or below another." People like to throw these words around. That's not the whole quote. It goes on to say that "... while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon, things begin to change. The academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

Sakayanagi: Fufufu. As expected of the false genius.

Ryuuen: Kukuku. Truly a worthy opponent.

Suzune: why are they just laughing and talking to themselves? Weirdos.

[The bus leaves]

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy. And most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

Ike: Huh? Why is it in Ayanokoji's point of view? 

Sotomura: This is just like those anime! Is he the true MC?

Manabu: I see. So that's who the voice meant by being connected.

Haruka: *proud mama noises*

Ichinose: Ayanokoji-kun is really smart!

Kikyō Kushida: Uhm, excuse me, sir? ... Would you be willing to give up your seat?

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): Hmm?

Kikyō Kushida: That is priority seat after all. I think you should let this elderly lady sit there.

Ike: Kushida-chan! What an angel!

Sudō: Simp.

Ike: Ken. What's with you today? Why are you out for me?

Sudō: I gained some brain cells. (A/N: l o l)

Rokusuke Kōenji: My, my, pretty girl. While it may be a priority seat, there is no law requiring me to relinquish it. You want me to give up my seat just because I am young? [Chuckles] Nonsense, pure and simple. Even if I am young, standing consumes more stamina than sitting. Why should I do something so detrimental with no benefit to myself?