46. Meeting a surprise party?

~Minty~

I let my ginger hair go down my shoulders after I finally changed into my dress and shoes. I looked at myself in my small mirror to see that I looked fairly nice with my hair down. I ran my hands over the skirt of my dress smoothing it before I turned to my bedroom door. I was about to open it when it was quickly opened for me to reveal Nora wearing a long black skirt, a smart white blouse and on her face was some make-up. Huh, Nora rarely ever wears make-up.

"Hey, you ready?" She asked leaning against my door frame. I nodded with a frown.
"Are you okay Nora?" I asked looking up with a tilted head. She chuckled then nodded.
"I'm fine Minty. Come. Let's go downstairs." Nora said and took my hand. I let her and we started to walk together down the stairs. When we got to the bottom Nora was grinning down at me and she gave my hand a squeeze.

"Is Marzia and Felix in the living room?" I asked as we got to the door and she let my hand go.
"Heheheh, you could say that pumpkin." Nora said opening the door for me to enter the living room. I looked to see Marzia and Felix stood in the centre of the room with huge smiles on their faces. Marzia was wearing a pretty pink dress, pink pumps, with her hair braided at her side. Felix was wearing a navy blue long sleeved button-down shirt, black skinny jeans and blue shoes with white laces on them.

~3rd person~

When Marzia and Felix saw Minty their smiles grew and they started to applaud her. She frowned at them then from behind some furniture and from the kitchen the rest of the guests; that included the other kids in the orphanage, Minty's friends from school and their families, Minty's teacher, the neighbours and Mack all appeared in nice clothing, smiles on their faces and clapping happily.

Minty frowned looking at all of them in confusion.
"What's going on here?" She asked looking back at Nora.
"This is a surprise party for you Minty." Nora said putting a hand on Minty's small shoulder.
"A goodbye party." Marzia said and she walked to Minty. "Your a special little girl Minty, and all these people here see that." Marzia said as she knelt to the little girl's level.

Minty grinned at her then looked to Felix and the rest of the people in the room.
"This is so unbelievable." Minty said and walked into the room more. "I suppose I should thank you all for coming, but I'd like the know and thank who came up with all this." Minty said small frown.
"I did." A voice said and Minty swung around to look towards the kitchen.
"Billy?" She said out loud in shock.

(Please read)

Hey superheroes! Here's another update for this story! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have had a bit of writer's block with this story but I've passed it now. Also, in the last update I asked what is Milly's song? I said it was boom clap and in the comments of the last update I only got one suggestion (thanks to the superhero that suggested counting stars) but I still would like some more suggestions! Please comment telling me what you think Milly's song is superheroes! Thank you for reading and commenting and voting in this story! It means the world and I love you all! PEACE!