4

The next morning Naruto woke up on his couch. He went to his bedroom and changed into his training clothes. He is wearing a fishnet shirt with a black and grey jacket over it with ANBU pants and black shinobi sandals. He decided to work on is senses and started walking towards the 'Forest of Death'. He entered the forest and wandered around until he found a beautiful spot he is going to claim as his.

"I guess this will be my personal training ground" After Naruto said that he started meditating, releasing a small pulse of chakra every few seconds. When Naruto awoken from his meditation, he saw that the sky was darkening. He deadpanned at how late it was and started walking home.

He arrived home and went to his backyard and sat in a lotus position. Naruto enjoyed meditating, it is peaceful and it can help release stress. But what Naruto didn't know was that he was taking in the chakra of the plants around him.

As Naruto opened his eyes, he saw the rising sun. Naruto meditated the whole night without knowing. He sat up and walked into his house to make breakfast. He made fried eggs with bacon and toast. He also made a bento and sealed it in a scroll. It has been one week already but his training is increasing each day.

He has already learn many jutsu's and it seems that he has all the elements. Futon being the strongest, followed by suiton, then doton, katon, and finally raiton. He wondered how he had all the elements when at first he only had futon release. Naruto was the type who can do multiple jutsu's without breaking a sweat with his large reserves.

It has been many weeks and his team still hasn't remember him. Naruto just started going on missions. When Tsunade saw Naruto after a month, she nearly had a heart-attack. Naruto was a mixture of both of his parents with his hair slightly longer but still spiky. He looked like Kushina with shorter and blonde hair, and his eyes are like his father, Minato.

Naruto completes his missions without uttering a single complain. Tsunade is very proud but doesn't show it much only keeping her face neutral. But Naruto knew she was proud and he is happy, forgetting about how his own team has forgetten him.

~<>~

It has been many months and nobody else except Teuchi, Ayame, Iruka, Tsunade,  Shizune, and Konohamaru and his gang has seen Naruto. Naruto is grown up, knowing most of the jutsu's in Konoha including Iryō Ninjutsu. Naruto has long forgotten about his teamates forgetting him. He is now more mature than ever.

Today is the day where all of his friends, including his team, see him. The whole Rookie 9 will be getting a mission together. Naruto is way to calm in meeting his friends after a long time. Tsunade is a little worried that Naruto is way to calm.