5

Naruto walked into the office and was greeted by a book thrown at his face. Tsunade was a little annoyed.

"You're to early, gaki" Naruto just chuckled and shrugged, "Decided to help you with your paperwork since they are most likely going to be a few minutes late" Tsunade just sighed in defeat at what Naruto just said. It was not like she was going to be doing the paperwork though, that's why she accepted his help.

Naruto walked over, tying his hair up into a small poytail, and started helping her. It has been atleast 1 hour until the door burst open. Tsunade was quite annoyed that the door was slammed open and Naruto was just... calm. Team Gai was standing at where the door was burst open. Gai and Lee was the first to go in, then Ten-Ten and Neji.

"Ah Kon'nichiwa, knock first before you enter the next time please" Naruto said while eye-smiling. Team Gai was staring at Naruto in shock. Lee was the first to snap out of his shock. He was beaming.

"NARUTO! MY YOUTHFUL FRIEND! HOW ARE YOU!" Naruto just chuckled at Lee. Naruto had a small smile on his face. "I'm fine Lee, how are you this youthful morning?" After Naruto said that, Gai snapped out of his shocked. Gai had a big smile along with Lee. Both of them made a thumbs up sign and shouted, "YOSH! THE FIRE INSIDE OF US IS STILL BURNING LIKE ALWAYS!"

Gai-sensei and Lee looked at each other.

"GAI-SENSEI"

"LEE"

"GAI-SENSEI"

"LE-"

"SHUT UP!" Tsunade slammed her hands on the table almost cracking it. Gai-sensei and Lee was fast to zip their mouths. Tsunade was annoyed. She sighed and sat back down. Team Gai all loked at Naruto and was shocked to see Naruto very calm, not nervous or excited, just calm.

They also took notice of Naruto's different clothing. He was not wearing his orange jumpsuit they were used to seeing, no. Naruto wears a dark long sleeve shirt, dark blue pants, his hitai-ate is on his neck, and he is wearing black shinobi sandals.

 Naruto wears a dark long sleeve shirt, dark blue pants, his hitai-ate is on his neck, and he is wearing black shinobi sandals

Team Gai wanted to ask many questions but Naruto put his index finger on his mouth, indicating to keep quite for now. When the rest of the Rookie 9 arrived, they could see a blonde with long hair eye-smiling, standing next to the Hokage.

When everyone finally settled down, Naruto gracefully walked over to the rookies and stood beside Kakashi. Kakashi was studied Naruto for awhile but he still had no idea who he is. All he knows is that, he looks familiar. Then Tsunade cleared her throat.

"Right, all of you will be participating in a ceremony at the Emperor's castle along with other villages for the crowning of the new Emperor" As Tsunade said that, Naruto's eyes began to sparkle. 

"So you mean Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Bee, and my other friends will be there!" Tsunade just smiled fondly and nodded her head. Naruto's voice was a little deeper than last time and he didn't sound so raspy. Team 7 suddenly, finally, remembered Naruto for the first time. But before any of them could speak, Tsunade cleared her throat again.

"Ok, you will depart nrxt week, so, you will learn how to behave like a gentleman and woman, and learn to dance" As Tsunade said that, many were hyped but many was also groaning. Naruto just eye-smiled and chuckled. Tsunade was smiling fondly, but spoke again.

"Your dance lessons will start later, pack whatever you want, especially a suit or a fancy dress" With that said, Tsunade dismissed all of them except Naruto. Naruto cocked his head to his side and waited for Tsunade to speak.

"You, have a nice holiday" Naruto was smiling brightly as he walked out of the office. He went back to his house and starrted packing. After packing for an hour, he went to a building where he will be learning how to dance.