Chapter 17

☆☆☆

The sky was only just turning gray over New York's skyline when I woke the next morning. I was still lying on Harry's chest, my naked breasts pressed against his hot skin, but I'd slid down his body over night and his stiff length was pressed against my leg.

I shifted carefully and peered up into Harry's face. His eyes were closed and he looked so peaceful in sleep, it was hard to belief that the same face had harbored so much violence and darkness last night.

Curiosity gripped me. I'd never seen an erection, but I was worried about waking Harry. After what he'd said, I really didn't want to risk him losing control. I tried to peek over my shoulder at Harry's boner, but with the way we were positioned I'd have to break my neck to see it.

Suddenly, a buzzing came from the nightstand and Harry sat up so fast I squeaked. He took me with him, one arm steadying me around the waist, the other reaching for his mobile. But the new position had made me slide down his body and now his erection was between my legs, its length pressed up against my core.

I was practically riding it like a broom. I'd never been more grateful for my underwear.

I stiffened and so did Harry, the mobile already pressed against his ear. I tried to get into a less problematic position, but that only made his cock rub against me.

He groaned and I froze. Harry's eyes dilated as his fingers on my waist tightened.

"I'm fine, Alex." He rasped. "I'm fucking fine. No. I can handle this. I don't need to see the Doc. Now let me sleep." Harry hung up, put the phone back on the nightstand and stared at me.

I was so stiff he could have used me as an ironing board.

He sank back slowly with all the control only lots of sit-ups could give. I remained in a sitting position, straddling his hips, but quickly draped one arm in front of my breasts. Now that he was lying, his erection was no longer touching me.

Gathering my courage, I swung my leg over his hips, but accidentally brushing Harry's boner.

"Fuck." Harry growled, jerking beneath me. I had to stifle a smile.

I knelt beside him, my arm still covering my breasts and then I allowed myself to look. Wow. I had nothing to compare him to, but I couldn't imagine he could be any bigger. He was long and thick, and circumcised. Gianna had won her stupid bet.

"You're going to be the death of me, Aria." Harry said in a low voice.

I turned, embarrassed. I'd been staring.

There was hunger on Harry's face when I met his eyes. One of his hands rested on his stomach, the other was thrown over his head. His abs were taut with tension, actually every inch of his body seemed that way.

Suddenly, I was overcome with shyness. Why had I thought it was a good idea to take a look at him? I risked another peek.

"If you keep looking at my cock with that stunned expression, I'm going to combust."

"I'm sorry if my expression bothers you, but this is new for me. I've never seen a naked man. Every first I'll experience will be with you, so."

Harry sat up. His voice dropped an octave. "It doesn't bother me. It's fucking hot, and I'll enjoy every first you'll share with me." He stroked my cheek. "You don't even realize how much you turn me on."

With him sitting, our faces were close and Harry pulled me in for a kiss. I pressed my palm against his shoulder, then slowly ran it down his chest to his stomach.