The Succubus

You were a succubus. Once a kind-hearted human girl that made a few horrible mistakes in relation to lust and gluttony, you were now doomed to spend the rest of your days as a demon, only able to pause your eternal torment by inflicting pain on others.

Unfortunately, you couldn't simply run around and kill everything. That's not how it worked. If you tried to engage in hand-to-hand combat with anyone, you'd probably die in an instant.

As a succubus, you were only able to properly utilize your powers by seducing someone first, or assassinating - the latter only possible when you were given special permission by those who shall not be mentioned. But today was the day.

These jobs let you take a break from the torment. A rare gem of generosity passed down the triangle. And if this one was successful, you were certain you could be awarded generously.

This particular shop owner you were tasked with killing was a locally famous pastry chef. Apparently the reason you had to kill him was to do with magic in the food and something something taking away the jobs from demons, but whatever. You could handle it.

Clad in only a black bra and panties, you dropped through and landed gracefully on the floor, peering back up at the night sky through the now broken skylight. You were in the lobby. It was fancy, with wooden decorations and a rustic theme. You headed straight to the back.

There he was. As you peeked through the open door, he was sitting at his desk in a wide space with an ungodly amount of filing cabinets and bookshelves. Perfectly facing the wall, so you could sneak up behind him with ease.

Not sparing any time, you pulled out your enchanted dagger, and snuck up behind him - being a succubus, your body was by no means petite, but years of practice allowed you to glide along with no sound.

But it didn't matter. He had detected your presence as soon as you entered his abode, and he was simply toying with you.

You knew this as soon as you felt powerful magic overwhelm you. Bindings materialized out of his strategically placed conduits, wrapping around you and pulling you away from the floor.

He laughed like a maniac as you were suspended in-between the floor and ceiling of his unusual office, your dagger lying on the floor. You struggled, but you now understood exactly why this man had to be killed - he was too powerful.

He turned around and his chair and sat there for a bit, thinking about something.
"Ah.. How fitting.." He exclaimed before getting up and walking out of the room hastily.

He returned wheeling a cart stacked with various treats from his bakery storage. They all looked unnaturally fresh.

He grabbed one of them. You realized something was very wrong when the pastry in his hand did not leave the plate. He had duplicated it.

Oh no.

He brought it to your mouth with a demonic smile on his face. This guy reminded you of your boss.

You couldn't do anything as he shoved it into your mouth. The taste was otherworldly. You normally weren't allowed to eat human food, but this was clearly an exception to the rule.

Pastries from the finest chef in this region overwhelmed your taste buds. You had missed human food. Unfortunately, due to your distraction, you took a while to notice how full you were feeling.

In fact, you were surprised, since you were feeling utterly stuffed. He had only fed you 6 or 7 pastries? What was this?

"Hahaha.. Noticing my little enchantment, are you?" He smirked, noticing your confused look.

You tried to speak, but apparently he didn't want a response, as your mouth was filled with more pastry. At this point you felt your belly pushing out.

You could practically feel your waistline widen as the chef stuffed you with pastries, but you didn't have long to thing about it before you felt something similar in the rest of your body.

The confusion heightened and your fear grew as the feeling spread across your body. It grew and grew until it took action. You felt the energy flow through you as the pastries worked their magic. You watched - and felt - as you began to expand.

Unfortunately being a low-level succubus, you were only clad in a black bra and panties, so you could see practically every inch of your red skin expanding.

Of course, being a succubus, your tits were so big that you couldn't really see your body below them, but that changed quickly as your belly peaked out from below your majestic mammaries.

The ropes held you in a star position, so you could look down past your widening love handles to see your legs puffing up like marshmallows as they also filled.

Your breasts looked like two red balloons, pushed up into your face by the thing that loomed below - your massive belly. The combination of the round & overinflated shape, the red color, and the stretch marks made it look like an exercise ball.

He stopped suddenly. "This is taking too long!" He exclaimed, and began to channel his power into you. You felt even more overwhelmed as you realized he was duplicating everything that he already fed you.

You swelled twice as fast now, like an overfilled blimp. You felt your cheap black panties stretch to their limit and snap as your hips blossomed even further. The same happened to your bra, snapping and allowing your breasts to fill even further. You were truly filled to the brim. You felt like you were going to burst. Your superiors were going to be furious.

But he stopped. Just as you thought you were about to explode, he stopped. You looked around in confusion. You couldn't see him over your looming body since you were still suspended.

You felt him channel a different kind of energy this time. You tried to resist it, but it was too strong.. You grew drowsy, and felt your vision blur. Your eyelids drooped and you let your head sag. Finally, you blacked out, completely in his control.

TBC