Prototype Energy Device

Alison had lived in New York since she could remember. She didn't live there because she enjoyed the blinding lights or suffocating traffic - she lived there for the business. Specifically, the underground business in which she operated.

Alison was a spiteful business woman. She sported a curvaceous body and often dressed formally, even when dealing with thugs or lowly thieves. Her friends saw her as brash, but honorable. That's the sort of woman she was, and she made her living that way.

Alison was waiting on a business partner to show up. She was waiting in an obscure cafe that was commonly used to execute deals.
She looked out the window. The rain poured down in buckets, but she saw the vague outline of a figure slowly approaching.
The figure, who had insisted on remaining anonymous during their communications, entered the shop. As soon as the figure removed their hood, Alison recognize them as... Rachel Gobble. Unbelievable.

Rachel was a devil. She had betrayed Alison's entire faction on several occasions. Although Rachel didn't associate herself with any of Alison's enemies, Alison couldn't help but burn with hatred. How dare she show her face here? Now?

Rachel sat down at the glass table, laying her jacket onto the chair next to her. Large breasts stretched out her green sweater. Luscious thighs spread out across the chair, with wide hips barely fitting between the armrests.

Alison fumed. She stared directly into Rachel's deceptive blue eyes.
Rachel spoke in the bitchiest tone Alison had ever heard.
"Oh come on Alison, are you still upset over what happened last year?"
Alison did not respond.
"You know why I'm here. I want the device."
Rachel bellowed, in a smart tone.

Alison broke. Her spite outweighed any sense of honor or formality she had. She flew out of the chair and slammed her fists against the table. "How DARE you show your face to me again after what you did?!"
Alison stared through her soul, beyond pissed. "Alison, you must think I was born yesterday," Rachel replied. She smiled smugly.
"We both know that you are obligated to give me that item. I am paying generously, after all. You wouldn't want to harm your reputation by hurting me, would you, Alison?"

...

Alison flew across the table and tackled Rachel, both of them pivoting on Rachel's chair and crashing to the floor. Quickly, Alison grabbed the device concealed in her pocket and pulled the trigger, aiming it directly at Rachel. A loud whir was heard, and several blinding beams of light were emitted from the device.

Upon opening her eyes, Alison saw a glow in Rachel's body, quickly dissipating. Before Rachel could recover from hitting her head on the floor, Alison jumped to her feet and locked the front door. She drew down all the blinds and flipped the store sign to "closed".

The one cashier at the shop was already working with Alison, and didn't say a word as they exited out the back door and locked it behind them.

Finally, Alison turned back to Rachel, who was just beginning to recover.

"Ugh... What did you to do me.. You sick fuck.. Ughhhh.."

Rachel's curvaceous body seemed to tremble. She was still dazed, but slowly got up. She looked around, and then down to her body.

"I feel so strange.. You'll pay for this, you know that, Alison? You're DEAD!"

Rachel went for the door, but Alison quickly pulled out her concealed weapon and aimed it at Rachel.

"You're staying right here. We're doing a little.. field test." Alison said, excited to watch the demise of her greatest nemesis.

Rachel let out an agonizing groan and clutched her abdomen, leaning over in pain. She backed away from the door and collapsed into a chair.

But then Rachel's eyes widened.. and so did Alison's. Both of them observed as Rachel's normally flat belly slowly extended outwards, stretching the fabric of her sweater.

Seemingly revitalized, Rachel shot up from her chair.
"WHAT THE HELL?"

Alison didn't respond. She only watched as Rachel's belly grew. The amount of pure energy directed into Rachel's body from the device was overwhelming, and Rachel's body was being forced to expand to accommodate the amount within her. Rachel looked up to Alison in disbelief, then back at her body, moving her hands to explore the swelling arch of her belly.

But that wasn't the only place the energy was flowing. Rachel moaned again as she grasped at her body.. Her enlarging body. Her breasts grew along with her belly, threatening the fabric of the sweater. Her hips and ass grew outwards, even wider and rounder than they were when she had entered the store. Her thighs and calves thickened, pulling on the material of her stretchy jeans.

Her body continued to puff up and expand. Even her arms joined in. Rachel began to hyperventilate, only able to grasp at her growing body. As the expansion grew in speed, she began to lose even that ability. Her widening sides and thickening arms reduced mobility, and her increasingly massive breasts obscured a large portion of her vision.

As her stance continued to widen, Rachel collapsed to the floor, screaming in frustration. Her legs spread apart as her tree-trunk thighs pushed against each other. Alison could only stare down as Rachel's body forced her limbs apart, like a slow-motion snow angel. A low humming noise emanated from Rachel's body as she grew to ridiculous proportions, pushing chairs and tables aside. She raised more and more off the floor as her massive ass expanded and her back began to round out; her body now a collection of round shapes that vaguely resembled a female form.

The humming finally stopped as Rachel's body ceased expanding. She said nothing, and Alison was quite certain that she had passed out from shock. She quickly called on her buddies to find somewhere to put Rachel for monitoring, and left the store to head home, daunted by the experience.