a friend to feed you

I arrive at Ivy's house and ring the doorbell. The cold air feels sharp on my skin, and I can't wait to head inside and warm up with some food.
Ivy answers the door. She's wearing a cute sweater and a pair of jeans. It always shocks me how Ivy towers over me, even though I'd consider myself to be tall at 5'9. She invites me in, and we hug each other. "You look great!"  she says as she pulls back from the embrace.
"Thanks."
She leads me into her kitchen.
"Where's everyone else?" I ask.
Her face drops. "I don't know! A few of them texted me that they couldn't make it, but others have just disappeared. Just us for now I guess."
We sit down at the massive table, which is loaded with food, all covered and still hot. It looks like a feast for at least a dozen people.
"What are you gonna do with all of this food?" I ask.
"Well, I was hoping you could help me eat it," she says with a grin. "If no one else shows up, we could have a competition, how about that! Who can eat the most food?"
I nod enthusiastically. "Sounds good to me!"
The two of us dig into the meal. The food is delightfully prepared. I praise Ivy for her efforts.
I dig through servings and servings. Food that could fill up at least 3 different people, I've eaten it. I've never been so stuffed in my life. I stealthily unbutton my pants and unzip them, letting my belly push through the gap.
"Wow," I say between mouthfuls. "That was amazing."
Ivy smiles proudly. "Yeah, I'm pretty proud of it. But I think we need to keep going."
She brings out more food, and I start eating again. This time, Ivy starts bringing out the special stuff. There's a whole tray of cookies, and then there's the main course. "This is it," she says. "It's a secret family recipe, but I'll tell you what it is."
I take a bite of the meat. It's delicious. It's also huge. I look around the room for some way to get rid of it. I find none. "Oh man," I say, taking another bite. "This is really good. What is it?"
"It's venison," she says. "And I made it especially for you."
I swallow hard. "Why? I mean, why did you make it for me specifically?"
"Because I wanted to thank you for coming over today," she says. "And because I love you."
My eyes go wide. I stare at her. "I love you too."
Ivy leans in and kisses me. Her lips feel soft against mine. She suddenly straddles me in my chair. We're both so stuffed, I can feel my belly pressing against hers. I can't help but think that mine is bigger.
"So, who do you think won the competition?" I ask teasingly.
"Hmm... I don't know," she says, still sitting on top of me. "I don't think we're done."
She grabs a piece of meat and presses it to my lips, smiling down at me evilly. I'm shocked by the action but I accept it, as she slowly feeds it to me. I take a big bite, and she lets me chew for a moment before pushing the rest into my mouth.
"Mmmm," I moan, chewing.
She moves her hand down to my thigh and starts rubbing it. "How does that taste?" she asks.
I swallow, and she takes her hand away. "Good," I say. "Really good."
She scoops up more food and puts it in my mouth. I open wide and let her feed me. I don't even try to resist anymore.
"You know," I say, swallowing the food, "you're really beautiful when you feed me."
"Thank you," she says, kissing me. "You're really beautiful when fed."
I smile. "You're pretty big yourself."
"Maybe," she says, moving her hand to my breast and squeezing it gently. Her hand moves down to my belly, which is pushing against my blouse. "Look at this though. You must be quite full."
I giggle gently. "I'm overfilled, I think."
"I bet," she says, letting go of my breast and leaning in close. "But you know what? I think I should fill you a little bit more."
I shake my head. "No, I think I'm fine."
"Nonsense," she says, kissing me. "You're not fine. I'm going to make sure you're full and satisfied, Sophie."
I nod, smiling. I love the affection but deep down I really am full. I've never been this full.
Ivy grabs more food and practically pushes it into my mouth. I swallow quickly, and she continues to feed me. I realize I've lost track of how many bites I've taken.
"You're doing great," she says. "Now, I want you to relax. Just sit back and enjoy."
I do as she says, sitting back and letting her feed me. My belly is massive. I look pregnant. It's pushing against my blouse, making gaps inbetween the buttons. She grabs and massages my belly with one hand while the other packs food into my mouth.
Ivy moves her hands down to my thighs, and starts rubbing them. "How does that feel?" she asks.
I moan softly. "It feels really good," I say. "Ivy, I'm just.. s-so full.."
"I know," she says, lifting my belly with both of her hands. "Just let me take care of you."
I nod, closing my eyes. "Okay."
She keeps feeding me. She rubs my legs and belly, and then she reaches down and pulls my pants further down my legs, exposing my soaked underwear. I gasp.
"Oh my god," I whisper. "Ivy, I'm so full. I can't move."
She grins, looking at my panties. "I know, but I'm not going to stop."
She grabs another gigantic piece of meat. She brings it to my mouth but I recoil, bringing hands up in front of my face.
"Ivy, please, I'm stuffed.." I beg. "Please don't make me do this."
She laughs and leans forward, kissing me. She pulls my hands behind my back, and presses forward far enough for our breasts to touch.
Then I realize that she's doing something with my hands. I try to struggle but Ivy is much stronger than me. When I let go I realize that she's tied my hands and arms together behind my back.
"Ivy!" I yell. "What are you doing?"
She responds slyly. "Taking care of you, of course."
By the time I open my mouth to respond, I find more food in it. A large piece of cheese-filled bread prevents me from speaking. "Mmph!" I grunt, struggling.
Ivy's hands roam over my body. They grab my hips and pull me toward her. I can feel the heat of her breath on my neck as she kisses me. I try to push myself out of the chair with my legs, but she's heavy. I can't move.
"Sophie," she whispers in my ear, "I love you."
"Y-you do?" I ask nervously.
"Of course," she says. "I'm so happy you came here today. To celebrate Christmas."
She moves her hands to my waist, and then up to my breasts. She squeezes them firmly. "And I love your big tits," she adds.
I blush. "Th-thank you."
"They look so good in that shirt," she says, running her fingers over the fabric. "And your belly does do."
I moan. "Ivy, I'm so full."
"I know," she says, moving closer to me. "And look at this, Sophie. You're so big that I almost can't even straddle you anymore."
She gets off of me, but before I can move, pulls more rope out of her pocket and holds my legs down. She ties them together and connects them to the chair. I can't move.
"Ooh, that's a good girl," she says, putting a piece of meat in my mouth. "Open wide."
I do as she says, biting down on the piece of meat. I feel so tired, barely able to chew.
"That's right," she says, giving me another one. "Let me feed you. That's a good girl."
I open my mouth, and she feeds me. She takes her time, letting me chew slowly. She rubs my stomach with her hands, squeezing it gently.
"I love how big you are," she says. "I love how round and full you are."
I moan quietly, letting her feed me.
"Do you want to keep getting bigger?" she asks.
I nod. "Yes," I say.
"Good," she says, kissing me. "Because I have something for you."
She takes her hands off of me, and then turns around. I follow her gaze. She grabs some sort of contraption and a bottle of champagne. Oh no.
"What is that?" I ask.
"A special gift," she says. "Something I've been saving for you."
She inserts the contraption into my mouth. I realize that it's a tube, connected to a big funnel that she's holding. She pours the champagne down the funnel. Fizzy goodness fills my mouth quickly.
I would protest, but I can't. Champagne rushes down my throat. I feel the fizziness in my belly. It makes me feel warm all over.
Ivy continues pouring down the funnel, filling my belly with more and more champagne. I think I can feel my belly bloating as it distends outwards. I'm startled as a button on my blouse snaps, creating more room for my belly to quickly fill.
Another. Pop. Pop. Pop.
And finally, the bottle is done, completely emptied into my swollen belly. She sets down the funnel.
"Wow, Sophie.. You're really blowing up, aren't you?" She kneels down and kneads my belly. It feels amazing, like the fullness has made it sensitive. "I think we're going to need to change your name."
"Wha?" I say, confused.
"You know," she says, standing up and moving behind me. "I think we should start calling you 'The Bloated One.'"
She grabs a tape measure and starts measuring my belly. "It's really big," she says. "You're so full."
She pokes my side. "You have a big ribcage already. Perfect for supporting such a balloon-like belly."
She runs her hands over my belly, feeling it. "I think you'll get even bigger."
She grabs the funnel again and pours more champagne into my belly. I moan, feeling the warmth spread through my belly. My mind is feeling fuzzy from the last bottle. I feel so tired from the food coma. I think I'm going to burst if she doesn't stop. The flow stops. Did I drink another bottle already?
"So much food," she says. "I bet you could eat a lot more."
"I'm stuffed," I moan, squirming in my chair. "I can't move." My speech slurs.
"We're not done yet," she says, taking her hands off of me. "I think we need to top you off with some dessert."
"Nnoo.." I say, barely able to get the word out of my mouth.
She grabs a gallon of milk out of the fridge, and places a few pieces of cake onto a plate, returning to me. "Come on Sophie. Almost done. You've gotten this far already."
I moan softly. She pulls up a chair next to me, and forks up a piece of cake, pushing it into my mouth. She does this a few more times until the first slice is finished. I couldn't possibly eat any more.
My belly rests on my thighs, heavy. My skin is pulled tight and I feel so dazed. I have to admit that it's an amazing feeling. Every breath I take hurts a little. I ache.
More cake is in my mouth. It tastes delicious. I moan softly, enjoying the taste. She feeds me more and more. I can feel my belly getting larger and larger.
Finally, the cake is over. But she brings the gallon of milk to my mouth, tipping it back. It flows down my throat, the coldness of it soaking the contents of my belly. I swear I can hear it stretching.
"That's it, Sophie," she says. "Drink all of it."
I moan, closing my eyes. I can feel it swelling. I can feel my belly distending outward, expanding outwards. I feel it pull my body forwards. I can feel my face getting redder.
"You're doing great," she says. "Just relax."
I nod, moaning. I can't speak. I'm too full. I can barely breathe. She pulls the milk away from my mouth.
"Good job, Sophie. You did so well. I'm proud of you."
I can't even respond. My mouth hangs slightly open and my eyes are half closed. She pokes my belly lightly, and then squeezes it with both hands. It hurts.
"So impressive.." she says, moving her hands to my thighs. She rubs them, and then begins massaging them. "Such a big girl.."
She moves her hands up to my breasts. She cups them, squeezing them firmly. "They look so nice and big."
She continues massaging my breasts, moving her hands to the sides of my head. "It's been a long time since I had someone to play with."
I moan softly.
She chuckles. "I'm happy for you, Sophie. You deserve to be so full. You deserve to be taken care of. I'll make sure to keep you nice and full, you don't have to worry."
She kisses me on the lips, pulling me close to her. Her tongue pushes into my mouth. She moans, rubbing her hands over my chest. I moan, tasting the champagne on her tongue. She must've had some too.
I feel her hand on my thigh, moving up toward my crotch. I gasp when she touches my pussy. She pulls my panties down, exposing me. She rubs her fingers along my clit. I can feel her hand rub against the bottom of my belly. She then puts two fingers inside me, pumping them in and out.
"Oh yes," she moans, leaning down and kissing me again. "You're so hot, Sophie. So fucking hot."
She keeps fingering me, moving her fingers in and out, pressing them deeper into my hole. I can feel myself getting wetter. I moan, arching my back. She keeps fingering me, moving her fingers in and out.
"Ohh," she moans, looking down at me. "Your belly is so swollen."
She moves her fingers out of me, and then rubs her palm over my belly. "You're so big."
She places her hand over my belly, and it's so soft. I moan, feeling the warmth of her touch. She keeps rubbing it, pressing her hand flat against my stomach.
"Come on Sophie. Let's get you to bed."
She unties me, and hoists me up. She's somehow able to carry me. She places me into her bed and removes the rest of my clothing.
"Wow.. Your belly rises so far into the air, honey. Look at that. Even while laying down, it goes that far above your delightful breasts."
I can barely even process what she's saying. My brain is foggy. I just want to sleep.
"Don't you dare fall asleep," she says, "I'm not done with you yet."
She sits on top of me, rubbing her fingers across my stomach. "You're so big, Sophie," she says, grabbing my breast. "You're so beautiful."
I moan softly, not wanting to respond. I'm so tired. I want to go to sleep.
"I'm going to keep feeding you," she says, "until you're as full as you can possibly be."
She rubs my belly, squeezing it. "But for now.. You've done well."
She lifts her hand away from my belly, and then leans down, kissing me on the lips. I moan, feeling the warmth of her body against mine. She pulls away and looks down at me.
"I think you should get some rest," she says. "You've eaten enough for tonight."
I feel so full. I can't imagine eating anymore.
She smiles down at me. "Good night, Sophie."
She pulls the covers of the bed over me. My belly causes a noticeable bulge under them. She gets up and walks out of the room, leaving me alone. I fall asleep quickly.
I have vivid, sensual dreams. Dreams that I'm tied up at the end of a conveyor belt that's pushing endless cupcakes into me. Dreams where I'm a human garbage disposal unit, people feeding me their leftovers endlessly. I dream that I'm a hot air balloon, and Ivy is inflating me slowly, allowing me to lift her into the air. I dream that I work at a bakery, where all my coworkers feed me dough. I dream that I'm donut being filled with cream. I dream that Ivy keeps stuffing me daily and that I can never leave.
I wake up sweating throughout the night, but I fall asleep quickly. My belly sits there with food in it, struggling to digest it while my body tries to rest. What's going to happen tomorrow? I find myself both terrified and excited.