1

"Hi dad" you smile and sits besides your  dad "Hi darling" while smiling and he's focusing on the newspaper.

"Why did you want to talk about dad?"

" uhm Darling I want you to marry as soon as possible"

You shock "WHAT?! Dad stop joking around! You know why I hate guys right?! NO I don't want to dad I'm sorry"

"I know I know darling but please hear me out first, I didn't do this for my sake, it's obviously for you. I'm getting old you know I don't know when I'm gonna die darling, I wanna see my First grandchild" he said with teary eye.
"Please y/n darling grant my final wish, I know this is hard for but I know you're a strong woman like your mom, you know how much I cared and loved you that's why I picked a guy that really suit for you darling, please agree" my dad is really old but still working like a 30's.

Damn I don't wanna see my dad crying again I'm daddy's girl actually, and he almost lost his sanity when my mom died 10 years ago, but this is to much, I really hate man especially who getting in my way.  since when I was in high school when my Fucking ex boyfriend Cheated on me and got impregnate my best friend fuck right?
That was the time I swear that I will never ever going to love again all of them are the same. What a mindset y/n.

I slowly nodded as a sign of agree
"Thank you so much Darling I know you will like him" my dad while hugging me, then a tears flowing down my cheeks I buried my face on my dad's shoulder. this is so sudden but I still don't want to get married yet.

***Knock knock***

"Miss breakfast is ready, your dad is calling you" my maid shouted,
I rubbed my puffy eye and heads towards the bathroom, as I came out of my room and come downstairs, I saw my dad smiling at me while tapping the chair besides him signalling me to sit next to him.

"Goodmorning dad" kiss his cheeks
"Goodmorning darling have a sit I have something to tell you" as you sit beside him.

"What it is?" While grabbing apple
" We have a dinner later with your future husband darling I already scheduled it. So be ready okay?"

You nodded and don't want to argue with him anymore damn I lost my appetite.

"And by the way don't go to office for the mean time,  I want you to be relax for a while okay?" You nodded again and still eating the apple.

10:30am
You were so bored and decided to go out with your friend Hinata tachibana

"Texting"
You: hey wanna hang out? I also have something to tell you
Hina: okay okay I'll see you then hihi

"At the mall"

You two hugged and laughed each as you meet outside the mall you really missed Hina so much.

"How's being a wifey Hina? Did Takemichi tired you every night?" I smirk at Hina as she blush harder and laugh so much to her expression.

Hina and takemichi married years ago and actually having their 2nd child
(I don't want to compute their age of what's so ever :P just understand the story hehe btw this is the Future TokRev fyi)

"OMG CONGRATULATIONS HINA-CHANNNNN" Hina showed me her Ultrasound picture of her baby and we hugged again we are in the Fancy restaurants eating sushi :3

"Hey what do you want to tell about? Y/n chan?" I lost my smile when Hina ask me that question

" Well I'm getting married HA HA HA"
Fake laugh and a fake smile on my face
Hina actually looks sad and surprised of what she hears she really knows how I really hate man especially to those to attempting to court me fuck hell, I told her it was my dad final wish and she just nodded.