9

Y/n pov

I woke up and feeling sore down there, I wrapped my naked body using the bedsheet, Hanma was not here I think he's preparing for breakfast after wrapping my naked body I see sit on the headboard and trying to replying what happened last night i smile sweetly when I saw a Blood stain on the middle of the bed oh my god it really happened it's been wild night for me and Hanma. I want to take shower first. The moment I step down when I feel numb between my tight I can't stand straight and causing me unbalanced so I just sit again on the bed then the door slowly open showing hanma carrying a Tray full of foods.

"Goodmorning sweetie" he smiled heading towards me
"Goodmorning Hanma" he also smile
"Need help? I know you can't walk properly" he grinned and winks I just punch his arm silly guy. Hanma help me by carrying bridal style I was refusing but he insisted to help go to bathroom.

"No Hanma I can do this myself" I blush when he removed the bedsheet wrapped on my naked body " don't worry Im just helping you and besides I already see all of that so don't be shy sweetie, it's also sore I see" he starring at my cherry he gulp, it makes me more blushing like a tomato " H-hey stop staring!" He chuckled and help me showering.

After showering he also help me to put my clothes even my underwear.
"Okay all done now let's eat I'm so hungry" I just glared at him and we begin to eat the food he made.

"Don't you want to go to office? I think you're busy as usual" I ask him while sipping my coffee he just hummed
"Why?" I put my mug on the tray as Im finished my breakfast.
"I finish all of the paperworks so no need to worry Sweetie and also I want to spend time with my wife" he kiss my forehead and get the tray and walks to the front door I just smile sweetly to his gesture.

After we eat we watched Netflix Hanma didn't go to work he said he really wants to spend time together.
"Hey Hanma" I look at him he look at me "Yes sweetie?" He still looking at the tv while eating popcorn that I cooked
"Uhmm do you-" I don't know what I'm thinking but I'm just curious I want to know about him we are in the process of getting to know each other "what??" He look at me "do you watch p-porn?"
He almost choke while eating popcorn then he laugh like an idiot "What the fuck is that question sweetie! HAHAHAHAHAHA" he's holding his tummy while laughing nonstop I'm just fucking curious about it I think all guys watched it right.
"I'm just asking jerk" I pinch his arm then he stop exposing his serious face I gulped "To answer your question Hmm Yes actually I started watching that stuff when I was 13 years old" he laugh again "the I stop watching those when I reach in 16 it makes me bored while watching so I stop" he take a sip on his coke. "How about sweetie do you watch  it?" My eyes widen when he ask me I didn't expect it "OFCOURSE NOT!" he laugh " why are you so defensive sweetie" I rolled my eye duh it's true I didn't watch those Dirty stuff "Nothing I'm not into it duh"  I saw him smirk then he grabbed the remote control, then suddenly someone called me I immediately answer it while Hanma searching something I guess he's picking new movie coz we finished the movie we watched earlier I just ignore him and continue on my call my eyes are on my nails playing it.

"Okay thanks" I finished my phone call  then the movie is now starting I saw Hanma smirking such an idiot " what's the title Hanma?" I ask him and he just ignore me tsk.

My eyes widen and I covered my mouth when I saw the woman fully naked on the screen what the fuck is that movie?!
Hanma is seriously watching " Hey! Can you change that movie idiot are you enjoying watching that girl naked!?" The guy now is kissing the girl on the couch they're making out for fucking sake.
"HANMA!!! please paused that already oh my god are you crazy?!" The girl is now Moaning like slut damn
" Sweetie you said you didn't watched porn so I played one" he smile innocently fuck you!

I can't take it anymore I stand up and walk to our room I lose my appetite this fucking jerk is Teasing me he's calling me but I just ignore him, I'm about to open the doorknob when I got pinned on what wall "I'm sorry sweetie I'm just teasing you" he caressing my cheeks is "let go Hanma I hate you" I rolled my eye but still he didn't move an inch so push him lightly "hanm-" he just pinned me on the door and start kissing me

His right hand caressing my boobs
"Hanma uhhh" his other hand slide inside my Panty and rubbing it slowly
"Ugh god~~" I love it when he touch me down there, I wrapped my arms on his shoulder and deepen the kissed.

He layed me on the soft bed and crawl on top and started to kissed me again we are now both naked
"Pls Shuji put it in now ugh" I know it's still sore but I can't take it anymore I want him all of him inside me to fill me fuck this is so heaven for fuck sake.
"My pleasure sweetie" he kiss my temple and he spread my legs and slowly putting his manhood inside me slowly.

Fuck it's so big and thick it's also hurt so much because of wound but the pain slowly gone he moves very fast and desperate

"Ugh"
"Yessss ugh faster shuj- ughhh"

I dig my long nails on his back because of the pleasure he gives me Hanma is moving so fast he also moaning my name.

"Baby i-m ughhh I'm cumming" god this is so fucking great I love Hanma inside me.
"Me too Sweetie I'm cumming ugh"
He groan and holds both of my tight and thrust so hard and fast .

"Ughhhhhhhh" I already release my juices but Hanma is still moving fast and desperate.
"I'm coming baby" he release inside my his hot semen fill my womb Hanma collapse beside me and kiss my lips.
"That was great sweetie iloveyousoooomuch" he smile and pull me closer to him
"Iloveyou too Shuji baby"