3

I was going to head inside when familiar voice calling my precious name.

"Y/n??"
I turned to look if it is real him,
I frost in my position when I see the guy who I dearly love before but cheated on me. Draken holding two paper bags on his left hand

"Y-yes? What do you want?" Wtf I can't thinks straight, I looked at him, he became more taller and his hair are more longer now his tattoo on the side of his head is still wonderful.

"Uhm I just passing by but I saw you. And I also heard you are getting married, is that true? Im so happy for you  y/n." He said. Tsk I don't give a fuck on you asshole. Then suddenly there's a familiar Manly perfume behind my back and an arm wrapping around my waist and hugged me. Hanma what the fuck this guy?

"Hmm you okay here "Wifey"?
There he goes again he's so annoying " Uhm yeah I-im Ookay" I smiled at Hanma and I saw Draken reaction he look shocked as he see Hanma hugging me his two eyebrows become as one.

"Oi Oi Draken is that you?" Hanma said still hugging me "Nice to meet you again men" he continues
"Uhm a Nice to meet you again Hanma Shuji" while rubbing his nape trying not to looking at us.
"Uhm I guess you are the guy who y/n marrying? You look good together." Draken said forcing to smile duh that face tsk.

Hanma gives me a kiss on my cheeks cause me to face him and stands straight as he continues talking to Draken.
"Yeah Got a problem with that Draken?and also thanks for the compliment men." Hanma interwinds our hand. I blush a bit on his sudden action is he trying to Get Draken jealous?
I saw Draken's Fist clenching looks like he's frustrated of what Hanma did tsk.

"No men, just take care of her Okay? I gotta go now I just passed by here actually" Draken turn around but Hanma stops him.
"I going to invite you to our wedding Draken, you have to be there okay?"
My eyes widen so is Draken what is this guy thinking?!

As we heading inside
"What the hell are you thinking? Hanma why would you invite him?" I ask him
"Why don't you want to see your ex boyfriend on your Happy day? Y/n?"
I can't face him I got speechless and just ignore him.
"Whatever idiot" I hit him again on the arms.
"I said call me Honey or Love okay not idiot" he frowned.

After lunch with them, we exchanging Goodbye and leaving me and Hanma outside the Japanese restaurant.

"Let's go sweetie" I just glared at him and chuckle I just follow him from behind tsk he's really an Idiot.
As we near Hanma's car he opens the front seat door signalling me to go inside. My driver just drove me earlier at Mitsuya's boutique coz I know Hanma will driving me home.

"You know I've been wishing to marry a girl who has a big boobs and big ass.
don't like girls who has a small boobs like yo--"? "OUCCCHH SORRY SORRY I'm just kidding Sweetie Ouchh!" I pinch his arm so hard "You fucking pervert, how dare you say that to me?! I not flat you asshole" I looking at my breast and crossing my arms.
"I'm just kidding okay? May I know what is your Breast Siz-- OUCHHH!!! HEY THAT'S ENOUGH! I'm driving sweetie" this time I pinch and punch him on the arms again he just laughing like idiot.

As we arrived in my home I immediately get off his  car I feel so pissed at Hanma shit. " Hey sweetie where's my goodbye kiss?" He pouted like a kid Tsk he's so idiot. "kissed your ass Hanma Bye" I continue walking towards our house my maid approach me "Goodevening miss do you need something? Have you dinner? I'm going to prepar-" I cut her with my hand signalling her to stop talking " I'm fine Celine I just want to take a rest I'm so Tired" I walk passed her at heading up to my room " I'm going to prepare you Hot Bath Miss" I just nodded while my back facing her, she really know I always take hot bath when I'm tired.

After taking quick hot bath I immediately wore my pajamas and jump over my smooth and fluffy bed I hummed it's so good and I sleep while smilling.

12:43am

I suddenly woke up as i felt a heavy on my tummy I tilt my head and my eyes are widen when I saw Hanma's head sleeping peacefully on my tummy. What the hell is he doing here??!  I supposed to wake him up but I notice he looks so innocent man while sleeping, I gently Brush his hair, his brows are so thick, his lips are pinkish his innocent face he's so perfect  man for me I stop brushing his hair and I just laid back my head I don't want to move so that I can't wake him up i just stared at my ceiling, in two days im going to marry Hanma and will become his Wife it's sounds cringe to me but I felt Butterfly in my stomach. Even though I still not ready to face my another chapter in life I guess this is my destiny I going to give Hanma chance to love him like the other wife's do I hope Hanma will be a Nice husband and prince charming who will protect me, I hope mom would be here to comfort me. I felt sleepy again I just close my eyes.

***Buzz buzz buzz***

My alarm clock ringing damn it's so annoying. I turn off my alam clock it's already 10:00am in the morning as I confused Hanma is not here anymore
I guess he left while I'm sleeping. I got off my bed and head to my Bathroom as soon as I open the door I saw Hanma half naked while towel on his left shoulder he just finished taking a bath I think. " love the view my sweetie y/n?" He grinding and felt my Face is burning to red tomato fuck his abs are so Gorgeous I already see many of them but Hanma Stunning his V line is so damn hot.

" Tsk why are you here by the way? We are not even marry yet you dragging your ass here in my house?" I cross my arms and glared at him, he just chuckle and walk passed me then I smell the familiar scent it's my Vanilla liquid soap.  he's really an idiot.
"Sorry Sweetie I just want to sleep besides you and ofcourse I ask the permission to your dad" what?! Dad knows he's here? I though he hates when I bring guys at home even though it's just my Friends.
" You're annoying Hanma Now leave I need to take a rest okay so don't ruined my day" he just sit while crossing his legs "okay sweetie but first before I leave let me have a breakfast with you okay?" Geez I just nodded and closing the door and begin to brush my teeth and washing my face, after I finish I notice hanma is not in my room anymore I guess he's preparing for the breakfast. I just  wore my black  oversize t shirt and white short and goes outside the room.

" No I'm doing it myself you may go now" I heard hanma talking to Celine.
As Celine disappear I  sit on the counter island while watching Hanma flipping the pancake he's wearing an apron it looks good him exposing his broad shoulder he looks so hot. Wait what the fuck y/n. I snapped my thoughts when Hanma finally faced me and handling me the Pancake he made. I thank him and we began to eat it's delicious actually, I guess he will be the cooker coz I even don't know how to cook egg Dammit.

" I'll get going now sweetie I have some meetings to do it's nice to sleep besides yo-- OUCHHH I'm just kidding" I cut him again and pinch his Arm so hard there he goes again he really teased me so much. I loved this side of Hanma being playful it was unexpected since he looks so Serious and cold when I first met him but he still annoying me.
" Now leave Hanma you're just pissing me off"  he just laugh and lean on me closer as our eyes met he gives me a kiss on my forehead my face is burning like hell, and just smiled sweetly " You didn't give me a Goodbye kiss last night so this is my revenge" he wink and turn his back waving his hand Fuck that was embarrassing.

***New message***

From:Dadddddddy<3

- Hi darling sorry I can't call you, I'm really busy today. By the way Be ready and packed your cloths okay? Your uncle told me that after your wedding you will be having your honeymoon at his Private IslandI already told Hanma about this okay Love you darling.

I exhale a long sigh, Honeymoon? What the hell my cherry is gonna pop by Hanma. My cheeks are burning red as I imagine those things I'm so silly.

💋