2

*At Mitsuya's Tailoring Boutique*

"Hey y/n congratulations I was shock when you called that you are getting married I though you hate-"
I cut mitsuya word he's so loud as usual, mitsuya and I are friends since high school it's so good to see him again and he's the one who made my Wedding dress it was already made he did retouch on it it's just simple yet elegant long dress.
He's so talented he also tailored my uniform back then
" So where's the groom?" And yeah where is that Idiot by the way? He's late
"Let's just wait for him" I already text Hanma the location of mitsuya's Boutique.

"Hey y/n is it okay if I told everyone that you are getting married??" He ask without hesitation
"uhmm y-yeahh ofcourse you can mitsuya and besides Hina chan already know about this" while reading at the magazine. then suddenly the door finally open exposing Hanma, and you see mitsuya and Hanma starring each other you feel the tension between them What the hell is happening?

"Hey hey do you know each other??" I ask them and mitsuya slowly nodded
What?! "Uhm yeah Y/N I know him he's our enemy back then. You were shocked
"You know him mitsuya?! he's a delinquent before?!"
"Yeah he's the acting Leader of moebius before and also in Valhalla, and he's strong like Draken y/n" My eyes widen as I heard that name again fuck that guy. Wow

"Oh sorry y/n I slip" rubbing his hair
"Silly it's fine I already moved on" a fake smile form on my face.

but Hanma just calm and nodded. "Wow what a small world guys and what is all about Drak--"he said.

"Here's your coat Hanma" mitsuya while handling the coat for Hanma it's black and white coat and trying to change the subject "go wear it and let me see if it's fits you, there's the fitting room our gown and coat are already made actually we decided that make it a simple wedding and a simple yet elegant outfit.
mitsuya guided Hanma to the fitting room. Thank God. I smiled at Mitsuya's action he really know I hate talking about Draken.

After minutes Hanma done he's walking outside the fitting room and he's now wearing the coat it really good on him he's looks more handsome wait what? Fuck y/n don't be silly

" I think it's perfectly fits you well Hanma you look good"
"So next is the Bride?" Mitsuya and Hanma looking at me.
"Wait uhm I will wait first to Hina-chan is that okay?" They nodded.

Mitsuya and Hanma are talking stuff while me scrolling on my phone. After 10mins Hina and Takemichi are finally arrived as soon as they see Hanma they have the Same Reaction just like mitsuya Earlier What the hell?

Hina dragged me to the fitting room she's " hey hey what's happening?" I ask her. "Is that guys Hanma Shuji is your groom?!" She's shouting whisper.
"Y-yeah why?" I ask again and confused
"Well he's SO HOT AS HELL Y/N" she's giggles and Hit my Arm what the hell is this girl?

" You know Hanma is a Delinquent before? He's Drak-- ops sorry, well yeah are you okay with that?"
"Yeah I know that already Mitsuya told me about that he's Draken enemy before so what? I don't give a fuck"

"Well yeah I guess but look at him now what a glow up he become more mature and taller Lucky you y/n" we are eyeing Hanma from the counter talking to takemichi.

"Hey you two stop that already, and Y/n now wear this gown of yours faster" mitsuya ordered so I grabbed the dress on his hand and Hina-chan help me to wear it.

"Are you guys Done?" Takemichi ask while waiting outside the fitting room.
"Yeahh honey just a second okay our Bride is shy to show her Gown to you guys hahahah" I hit Hina-chan on the arms but seriously I'm so Shy and nervous what will Hanma say?

"Okay there she go" Hina Open the curtain and exposing me Infront of them, there eyes are sparkling as they see me and smile I just notice that Chifuyu,Baji,Smiley and Angry are also here. then when I saw Hanma reaction he's Smiling wide and his ears are very red. Ohh so cute

"Wow y/n" smiley and angry says in unison"I'm crying" baji he's so silly"congratulations y/n you look so gorgeous" Chifuyu said

"I'm crying" baji he's so silly
"congratulations y/n you look so gorgeous" Chifuyu said.

"Thankyou guys" I smiled at them.
" Let's go grab Lunch together I treat you all" Hanma said there's an awkward moment but they still agree.

We arrived at Japanese restaurant
And Eat,laugh and Discuss stuff.

"I still can't believe y/n will marrying Hanma what a small world" Chifuyu said and Baji just nodded.
"What's the matter if I'm going to marry her? Besides I already quit being a delinquent right?" Hanma answer in serious voice.
" Hey dude you should better take care of our Y/n she's our little sister, if I heard something bad at you Hanma I will kill you myself" baji in a serious tone.
"Hey heyy that's enough and eat let's just be happy for them okay? I know Hanma-kun will take care of Y/n" Hina-chan explain.

***ring***

"Excuse me" I excuse my self when there's someone calling me, Hanma and others just nodded.

Y/n:thank you so much auntie it's an early gift for me.
Auntie: it's okay honey just be happy okay... I'm sorry again if I can't go back there you know your cousins are still small I can't let them here.
Y/n: it's okay auntie bye I have to go now .

Call ended:

"Y/N???"