CHAPTER FOUR | That Way

K A T A L I N A   N A I

"I didn't know what to call it, what was happening between us, but I liked it. It felt silly and fragile and good."

My entire body aches, and I don't know why.

I slightly move my body only to be reminded, that arms drape over my stomach and enclose me in a hug. As another pair stay rooted to my legs. Opening my eyes Athena is by my feet as well as Azariah's.

Looking to my left Kylo is soundly asleep, hood covering his brown hair. Lips parting every time he exhales. Scanning the face in front of me, hair had fallen over like smooth honey dripping. Tan-smooth skin, gorgeous plump pink lips. His arms are locked around me, it seems like he won't be letting go anytime soon. And I really need to pee.

I try and get up, but is restrained by his arms.

I turn my body to the side and stare at the sun kissed human, the sun directly hits his face but it doesn't faze him. My eyes travel from his hair down to his lips, they linger there for a little longer. Before I swallow my saliva.

His voice sounding low and breathy, "Stop staring."

I freeze in my spot, before he pulls me closer. Resting his head on my chest, "Go back to bed, Katalina."

No, I am not pissing my pants, "Kylo I gotta pee, so no." I try and pry his arms off.

After a few more minutes he releases me, and sits up straight scooting towards the edge of the bed. He stretches his arms into the air; strands of hair poking out of the hoodie he wears, eyes still shut. I burst out laughing at the sight in front of me. Kylo opens his eyes, and looks at me as he runs his fingers through his hair, ruffling it. Before grabbing a pillow and chucking it at me, "Don't say anything," He lets out. "My hair is fine."

I give him a laugh before disappearing into the hall, to use the bathroom.

He stares at me, longer than he should. And I do the same.

Friends don't look at friends that way, right?

Everyone has woken up and is in the kitchen, Athena stands at the stove making breakfast, "Does waffles sound okay? I'll make pancakes for anyone who doesn't want waffles."

"I'll take a waffle." I say.

Azariah lays on his arms, "I'll take waffle."

Last but not least, Kylo. "Make me a pancake."

"Oh- your a pancake type? I got you."

After a few minutes, Athena finishes making everyones waffle and pancake. I take my plate and go to the balcony and eat outside. I bring one knee up to my chest, letting the other one just sit there. Azariah joins me outside, "So I was wondering, if you and Athena wanted to come with us and go to the little shops down at the pier?"

"Um, yeah I'd just have to ask Athena."

"Nope, I already asked her and she said yes." He smiles.

Stuffing my face with the last few pieces of waffle, "That little shit-- yeah I'll go."

Azariah gets up and walks over to the sliding door, "Okay great, so go get ready now. I know how long you girls take." He shuts it and laughs.

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚:⠀ *⋆.*:·゚ .: ⋆*·゚: .⋆

All four of us walk down the pier, as people pile up at the shops. Some take pictures; some ride their bike, others at the sand park.

Athena munches on some cheese covered fries, "Are you sure you don't want any Lina?" She shoves the fry in my face. "Look how good these look!"