💢Stop touching me!💢

*******
This one shot is when Arthur sees one of the Knights, none that are in the round table, saying in a propionate things to Merlin, his soon to be Wifey.
*******

Merlins Pov

I was sitting on a bench minding my own business polishing Arthurs Armor, while humming my mothers song she sang. "Thats a nice voice you have got there, bet it can do wonders in bed." Says a knight. I gulp. "Sorry, im in a relationship." I say. He sits next to me. "Oh, my bad doll. But i dont see them around." He says. I shiver. Arthur, i need you now then ever. The knight smiles, "You are so cute baby girl, you would be cuter around my dick." He says. I see arthur in the distance. I turn to the knight, "You see, I know im cute! But your age! Eww! GET OF ME YOU PEDO!" I shout. Arthur relises its me and runs to me. "Are you ok baby?" He asks. I get up and run into his arms. I start crying. "Sssh. Its okay, im here." Says arthur while rubbing me. Yes i may of had to added in some over the topness but it still was scary. If this is what girls go through, im sorry. (Author here, but honestly girls go through alot more pain than people realise. And well being a demi girl it hurts. So i did want to mention this, to make people more aware of the pain this brings on girls but not just them boys too.) Arthur let me go. "By the authority in me, you are here by imprisoned for pedophilia and sexual assult." Says Arthur. The knight nods.

...

Me, arthur were in the council as it was the hearing. I gulp as i see the knight. I turn to arthur. "Do i uave to be here? Can i go? Please Arthur!" I say while pulling him. He looks at me. "I know you want to go, i do to, but we need this mother fucker down!" He says. "I suppose your right." I say, while hiding my face.

...

"The council and i have agreed that you Knight are sentenced to death for an act of treason against my sons fiancée and for acts of sexual assult on women and men. So by the power invested in me. YOU GONE BITCH!" Says Uther.

Arthur smirks. I smile. We got the revenge.

*******
405 words
*******