💋 Nightmare💋

********
This one shot is about how Merlin has a nightmare and Arthur helps him 😏 not like that you dirty fucks...

DISCLAIMER: Abuse, suicidal thoughts, suicidal attempts.

********

Merlins pov
Me and Arthur have been togther for 1 year. Camelot has changed to a more supportive kingdom. From my magic, Camelot has upgraded alot....its as if we are in the future.

...

I had fallen asleep in Arthurs lap. I felt him fiddiling with my hair. I hummed.

"You will never be good enough for Arthur!" Shouts My mother. I gulp. She raises her hand to hit me. She then changes into Gwen. "Thanks to you, Arthur doesnt want me. I wish you were dead." She says. I start to cry, it is nit my fault.if Arthur fell for me...right? I look at gwen, she smirks. "You should go to the clif you found. It would be a nice place to die. Right Merlin?" She says. I shudder, i have never planned my death before..i have never thought of death before. "Your mother was right...you are a mistake." She adds on. At this piint i was crying bad. I never thought how Gwen would feel, she was happy...right?

"MERLIN!" Shout Arthur. I wake up. I breath. It was just a dream. Arthur looks at me. "Sorry, i had to shout. You where crying in your sleep." He says. I smile. "Nightmare." I say. He nods. I cuddle into his chest. I feel tears going down my face. "Aw baby. Please tell me what happened?" Asks arthur. "My mother and Gwen were saying some things." I whisper. Arthur then responded with him rubbing my back. "Dont listen to them." He says. I feel my eyes start to droup. "Love you, Arthur." I say, then im back in the darkness.

...

"You really think i would go? Pathetic. You may be a warlock, merlin but i am your nightmare, ill never die." Says Gwen. I shudder. "Please stop. I did nothing wrong." I say. "Yes you did, you was born for one! And second, you took Arthur away from me." She says. I glup. Maybe she was right, my mom always blamed everything on me...called me a mistake so maybe i should deserve to die. Gwen smirks, "Good, start cutting, it will make me feel better." She says. "But cutting is wrong." I say. She then starts to be sad, "but i thought you would do anything for me to be happy." She says. She was right. I nod. She smies. She then disappears.

...

Skip-

...

Arthur walked in on me with a knife. He runs to me and slowly takes the knife out of my hand. "Baby, this isn't like you, are you ok?" He asks. I look him in the eyes. No emotion was felt in me from the night terrors. "Because she told me to." I whisper, whispering is the only thing i can do, talking normally hurts me. He looks studded..."He will never love you, merlin." I nod. 'I know' I look at Arthur. "I was going to cut some food." I say. Arthur looks at me. "What food?" He asks. Fuck, didnt think of that. ".....potatoes!" I say. He looks surprised. "Ok." He says. He then kisses my cheek. "Love you, Baby." He says, as he grabs my hips, pulling me closer to him. I smile. He then kisses my face. "Dont. You. Scare. Me. Like. That. Again." He says. "Merlin! I thought we had a deal!" I gulp. "Why dont you train with the knights?" I ask. Arthur smiles. "Great idea, baby." He says.

...

Hes gone. Finally. I grab out a handfull of medication for sleep, that Gauis created. I gulp. This is the right choice. I then put all of the medication in my mouth. I gulp them down with a cup of water. My mund goes fuzzy. "I love you arthur." I whisper. I then hit the floor.

...

Arthurs pov

Ever since merlin heard about Gwens feelings, he hasn't been the same. Always holding knifes, writing letters and having nightmares. Im worried for my love. I cant loose him. I walk in a room to see my baby holding a knife. I then walk up to merlin. "Baby this isn't like you." I say while getting the knife out of his hand. He looks scared then says, "I was going to cut food." Im puzzled. "What food?" I ask. I read a book about suicidal actions, this is one. "....potatoes." he says. I kiss his check. "Love you baby." I say while pulling him closer to me via his hips. I then kiss his face. "Dont. You. Scare. Me. Like. That. Again." I say. "Why dont you go train with the knights?" Asks Merlin. I smile. "Good idea baby." I say. I then leave. As i shut the door, i think is this the best idea? I then walk to the grounds to train. I see Lancelot. He walks forwad, "Hello Princess, hows the queen?" He asks. I roll my eyes, "Are saying that Merlin is higher than me?" I ask. He nods, "Take it light princess." He says. I roll my eyes. After 2 hours of train, Gwen runs to me. "Yes Gwen?" I ask. "It merlin, arthur." She says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Just follow me!" She says. She then runs back to castle and into my chamber. I then see merlin lying in the bed, Gauis over him. I run to merlin. "What happened to him?" I ask. "He tried to  kill him self." Says Gauis. "What? With what?" I ask. "I showed him sleeping pill i created for Insomniacs, i didn't think of him doing this." He says. I then grab merlins hand. "Sire, but from looking at it more carefully it looks like he suffered with nightmares but in this case night terrors. Night terrors is when people you love do something that hurt in one point and they interact with your every day life." Says Gaius. "Is there a cure." I ask. Gauis nods. "Its nit a potion, its a true loves kiss." He explains. I nod. I look at merlin. His skin is pale, sweat dripping off his forehead his lips brightly red. "Is merlins lips brightly red?" I ask Gaius. "No, but it means that you are his true love." He says. I then slowly kiss merlins lips. As i do, i feel warmthness going into Merlins body. As i leave the kiss i see merlin, breathing. I smile. He openes his eyes and wraps his arms and round my neck. I jump in the bed, with the covers covering me and merlin. "Dont you ever pull anything like that again?" I say. He nods. "Im sorry." He says. I then kiss him. He kisses back. Gaius then coughs, "My work here is done." He says while shutting the door. Merlin the pulls away. "Im sorry." He says. "I kniw baby." I say.

....
1156 words
......