Yoongi pt. 2

(since a lot of people wanted a pt 2 I decided to make it)

- Y/n pov -

I woke up in what seemed like a hospital, I heard beeping and someone talking. I opened my eyes and saw all of BTS in the room. This has to be a dream, there on tour "Yoongi?" I heard my voice and it was really weak. He ran to my hospital bed.

"Baby your awake." Yoongi rushed to give me a hug. "What happened, how did I get here?" Jin stepped forward "well when we heard Yoongi yell to see if you where ok the rest of us called the police and they sent the ambulance to your house."

"Thank you guys but what about the baby?" I turned to look at Yoongi who looked sad. "There was a complication with the baby and the position it was in." I had a bad feeling about what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"For gods sakes hyung just tell her. The baby is fine y/n it's premature but a few days here and you should be able to take your little boy home." Namjoon came up and said. A huge wight was lifted from my chest knowing that our baby was safe. Yoongi hugged me again and I knew everything was going to be ok.

"Oh by the way how did you guys get out of tour?" Jungkook stepped up this time. "We're BTS we can do anything" I smiled looking at my son's farther and my 6 best friends. How did I get so lucky?