Hoseok

(word count: 711)

I sat down on the bench tired. I was out with my boyfriend Hoseok since we started dating we haven't been apart for even a day. Even though he's a busy man he always makes time for me. We were running around having fun but now a days I can't run around to much. Hoseok came up to me and I put on a smile. "Hey honey what's wrong? You seem tired a lot lately." I put my hand on his cheek and smiled lovingly at him. "Im fine baby. I love you."

I patted the seat by me and he sat down. I laid my head on his chest. "Hoseok do you love me?" I asked even though I knew the answer was yes. "Of course baby." He looked at me. I took a deep breath. "Ok well I have a challenge for you. If you love me then spend all day tomorrow without me and the next day come to my apartment if you can do that I'll know 100% that you love me." He looked at me confused. "Ok that's a weird challenge but I'll try. I'll try to stay away because if that proves my love for you then I'll do it." I smiled before kissing him with all the passion and strength I had.

I was sitting on my couch finishing writing my letter for Hoseok. I started coughing so hard I had to stop. I just had to sign it off so I quicky did it and it's a good thing too because I started coughing up blood. I looked down at my hands and saw how much it was. "Oh no." I quickly got my phone and called my mom.

"Mom it's time." I could here that she started crying. "Ok baby I'm on my way." She managed to say before she started balling. She hung up the call. I laid on my couch looking at the picture of me and Hoseok I kept on my end table and started crying. I love him so much and yet I can't be with him. "I love you Jung Hoseok forever." Those were the last words I said before closing my eyes for the last time.

∆ no one pov ∆

Hoseok woke up from his alarm at 8:00 am he wanted to go see the love of his life. He rushed to get to her apartment because he hadn't seen her in a whole day so he missed her.

He just walked into her house because that's what they always did. "Baby where are you?" He smiled but then stopped when he say the small blood spot in the couch along with a letter. He picked them up and read that it were addressed to him.

Dear Hoseok,
Congrats baby if your reading this you made it 24 hours without me, now please live the rest of your life like that.

I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I've been really sick for a while now, and by sick I mean I've been battling cancer. I wanted to tell you for a while now but you've been so happy about us, and I didn't want to ruin that. You are my sunshine and I didn't want your light to go out. Please don't be to sad I know this is so sudden but just know we will see each other some time. I love you forever and a day. Even though I'm not with you physically, know that I will always be with you and looking after you. Please love again and show that person the love you have shown me. Good bye my sunshine I love you.

Love your sunflower,
Y/n

Once Hoseok finished the letter he collapsed onto the floor crying. He was so hurt that she didn't tell him. He hated that she didn't let him say goodbye or that she didn't let him help her, but at the same time he loved her and he understood why she did it. He looked at the picture of them together that was on her end table and caressed it."I love you Y/n forever and a day." He brought himself up and walked slowly out of the apartment.