One●

"Don't worry,Ma'am.I'm looking after her lehenga"

"And what about her customized jewelry"

"It's Akhil's duty,Ma'am"

"Okay,go and get her lehenga and jewelry. Her makeup is almost done"

She nodded and dailed number.

"Where are you? She is asking for her jewelry"

"Come in backyard.Her lehenga is here and jewelry too. Come and fetch her lehenga"

"Comin' "

She saw Akhil with some other people.

"Is her entry song ready?"

"Sir, just few minutes"

"How long,huh? You can't even do this work on time.Now go" Akhil was stressed out.

"Don't worry,Akhil" She came to him with smile.

"Don't forget,we are just interns.She bearly give us some money,one mistake and she won't even give us that" He sighed in frustration.

"They said just few minutes" She tried to calm him down.

He look at her and smiled.

"You are a wedding planner for a reason. How you stay calm down"

"Thanks to God" She grinned.

"Okay,Believer" He bend down in front of her and joined his hands.

"Don't you believe in God?" She asked picking bride's lehenga and he picked bride's jewelry.

He shook his head while looking at her.

"Why don't you believe in God?" She asked.

"I mean I know there's God but I never left anything on him. I don't believe he decide our destiny.It's us, who make path of life" She furrowed.

"You believe there's God but you don't believe in him" He nodded.

They both were talking more likely arguing about their believes.

Next moment she bumped into someone.

Bride's dress fell from her hands. She bend down to pick the dress.

"I'm sorry,Sir" She apologize without looking up and left.

"What happened to you"

"This Girl"

She stirred in her sleep when she felt something soft and wet on her hands.

She opened her eyes to see him kissing her hand,she quickly got up from her place.

He was in front of her.He was in the same position. Bend on her level and hand in air.

He closed his eyes for a second and inhale oxygen.

He came in standing position and looked at her.

"How dare you?" She asked in anger.

"Calm down"

"How you touch me?" She was shaking in anger.

"Calm down,darling" He went near her but she took two steps back.

"I ASKED HOW YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME" She shouted at him and in next moment he was holding her nape.

All her anger vanished in snap. Fear consumed her. She was looking at him with dread in her eyes.

"Never.Raise.Your.Voice.Infront.Of.Me" With each word he was tightening his hold on the back of her neck and tears were falling from her eyes.

Her hands around his wrist.Her eyes were telling him to leave.

"Le-ave.Ple-ase" She cried out in pain.

His angry eyes were looking at her tears.

"Will you raise your voice,ever?" He asked bringing her face near.

She shake her head and closed her eyes in pain.

"Words" She slowly opened her eyes.How can she tell him that words are not coming out because of the pain he is causing.

"Darling,words" His voice deep and eyes dark in anger.

She gulped the lump of pain.

"N-No" She finally this word making his anger to vanish in air.

He left her nape making her wince in pain.

She fell back on her seat. She hold the back of her nape,water was flowing from her eyes.

He wear his blazer which was hanging on the place where he was seating.

"Shall we" He forward his hand wanting her to hold his hand.

Her tear stained face looked at his hand and then at him.

She can't believe he is the same person who was devil of anger a minute ago and now he's looking at her with all the love.

"Sweetheart" He raised his eyebrows and gesturing her to give her hand in his hand.

Her trembled hand was now in his rough hand.

He lift her up. It was not difficult for him to lift her small figure.

They started leaving his private plan.

His one hand in pocket and other was holding her's.His back straight.His aura was screaming dominance and power whereas her eyes looking down and her aura was screaming her helplessness.

"Finally, you're here " She heard another manly voice.

He left her hand and hugged that man.

She heard foot steps which were coming closer and closer.

She knew who the person is.

They all were meeting each other but not for once she dare to look up.

"Meet Inayat Shah" Finally their attention was on her which made her inside tremble.

"Inayat" His hand snaked around her waist which made her to fist her hands tight.Never, she never let any man to come into her personal space without her will but now she was not able to do anything.

Her helplessness bring water in her eyes.

"Meet my brother,Sharnaz Malik" A silent sob left her mouth.She slowly looked up to see his brother.Her tears didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I know you have met him before but you didn't know who he is" He point at the person who was standing beside Sharnaz.

Her gazed turn to that man.

"Rayan Malik,my brother"

She just nodded her head and again looked down.

She just don't know what to say to them.

"So,Irtaza when you are planning to make her Inayat Irtaza Malik,officially"

Her breathe hitched in her throat.

Who's the very first chapter of
'The Malik'?

It's treat for you guys on my birthday,so enjoy!

You can shower your love on this story by voting and commenting and sharing.

Will meet you in next chapter.

Bye.