Ten●

"Come out Jaan, we have to deal with your and your friend" He sounds so scary at that moment, if possible Inayat could kill herself, at that moment.

"I-He is-" Before she could complete, he broke the window and opened the door. He hold her wrist and give her one hard glare and dragged her out.

Signalling his man, Akhil was dragged by man, by his shirt.

Irtaza held her hand and she parted her lips to speak but one hard slap from him and she was on Inayat on ground and beside her Akhil was thrown.

"Fucking bastard thought he could steal her from me" Saying this, he kicked in his stomach making Akhil growl in pain.

"NO" Irtaza raised his eyebrows, hearing her scream.

"Someone is hurt" He looked at her, not with anger but with a scary sadist look.

"Ple-he-don't" She gulped down, tears falling from eyes. It was like she wants to speak and request in front Irtaza but his scary eyes were not allowing her to speak anything.

"Why you begging for him, Jaan? Who is he to you?" He looked at her with smile on his voice and walked towards her making her heartbeat fast. She clutched her sides of lehenga.

He bend down at her level, looked deep into her teary eyes. Her were scared and panic was clear in her eyes whereas his eyes were calm.

"Friend?" She wanted to say that they are just friend. Just friends that is it but was her voice coming out? Were his eyes allowing her to say anything?

"Boyfriend?" Hearing him, her eyes widen with fear. She quickly denied him. 

"Not your boyfriend" He placed his finger under chin. Her lips were wobbling. 

"No" Small voice came out of her lips.

He took deep breath and shook his head.

"Then why are you crying?" She frowned hearing him. If he is just friend does not mean he will hurt him. 

"Do-Don't do an-th-ing" She said gulping down and each word she was saying was rising fear in her chest.

His calm eyes were suddenly become stormy. 

His fingers which were placed under chin and were caressing, tightly hold her chin. 

"Don't hurt him. Why not? He try to run with my wife. My fucking wife" He shouted and bring her face near to his face when she tried to move back. Her eyes were closed and her cries become louder because of pain and his fear.

He then held her wrist and make her stand with him. Irtaza dragged Inayat with him and made her stand in front of Akhil.

"You guys fucking want me to tell you what to do" Irtaza yelled on his guard and next moment three guys were beating him. 

His screams were killing her. He is here because of her. She was crazy to call him. What was going in her mind.

"Please- Please. Stop" Inayat closed her eyes and cried.

"Oh poor jaan can't see her boyfriend dying" 

"Ple-ase Irtaza. At least listen. Stop them" The moment she completed her sentence, she got backhanded from Irtaza.

"Why you slapping her?" Akhil tru to raise his voice making Irtaza more angry.

Irtaza closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Let me handle your fucking boyfriend" He went near him and first thing he did was crushing his hand.

"You held her hand with this hand" Akhil screamed. 

"Stop this" Inayat ran to Irtaza and tried to stop him but he pushed her back and again start hitting her friend.

"He is the reason.That's why you saying no to this marriage,right?" He hold her friend's hair who was not even able to open his eyes.

"RIGHT" Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. Words were not coming out of her mouth.

"If he is becoming barrier in you and me then I should kill him.No barrier no tantrums of yours" She looked at him with wide eyes.

He dropped her friend on ground and one last time kicked him in his stomach, her friend groaned and threw some blood out.

He went near her.

"Now look how I am going to kill your shitty friend and how he will die gasping like a fish" He took out a gun from his back pocket and pointed at him.

She quickly run and stood in front of her friend.

"Pl-Please don't" She whisperly begged which was audible for him.

"Come back" He ordered giving her a glare.

She tried to speak louder.

"I am so-sorry but please don't do anything to him" She said crying.

"Don't do anything with him!"He raised his voice.

"He DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, DON'T YOU GET THAT" She yelled in frustration.

She tries to make him understand this since so long but he didn't listen to her and now her friend is almost died.

Next thing she knew that she was on ground with a sharp pain on her cheek.

He slapped her,hard.

This was the third slap from him in this day.

How can she accept this kind of man who abuse another person in rage.

He grabbed her arm and make her stand on her feet then he hold her jaw.

"Don't ever fucking raise your voice in front me" He said each word gritting his teeth and left her with jolt.

She fell beside her friend who barely opened his eyes and looked at her.

His face was covered with blood,one can't even see his skin.

She touched his face with trembled hand and he exhaled breath and give her weak smile.

"I a-m sor-ry.Be-ca-use of m-e you he-re" He lost his energy and couldn't say anything further.

She shook her head.

"It's not your fault,  it's me. Because of me you her-" She said with hot tears streaming down.

Suddenly she heard a loud growl.

"Ohhh! This piece of shit can't stop shitting even at his death time"

Then he again make her stand and said 

"And with you darling, I will deal later"

He pushed her beside.

"And your time to say goodbye"

"No"

"No"

"No"

I know I know not so good chapter but bear with it. Thanks for being so patient. Hope to update soon. Please vote and comment.