*𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻*

Hello people, my loves, i'm incredibly sorry for not updating for such a long time. I know i can't really make it up to you guys but i hope this helps a little. I've been working on this book for quite a while but it wasn't supposed to be uploaded for a very long time. But now i will give it to you guys. This is the information and the first part will be out later tonight!! i love you all <333 again i'm very sorry

HI, this is a new imagines book for Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff!

• This will be a romantic imagines book, the reader will likely be in a relationship with Scarlett, or some of her characters. (mostly Scarlett/Natasha)

• The reader will at all times be a woman. The reader will also have one name for the whole book.

•little information about the character:

-The name is, Riley Giuliani. She is Italian and her family is from Venice. (a part of my family is from Venice so I really wanted to put a little part from me in this book)

-There will also be little parts of Italian in this, but I'll always translate it.

-Riley moved to the US when she was 10, so she is legally an American and also Italian.

-Riley is about 30 years old, it could change depending on the imagine

-Riley will have siblings in some imagines and in some cases they will be Italian, so they will speak Italian to each other. But it depends on the imagine.

• There will be imagines of Riley interacting with the USWNT. It's just that I literally love them, so I thought why not include them a bit. It could be Riley playing soccer in the national team or her being family of one on them. If there are any imagines about the USWNT they will all be with Scarlett.

• It could also be that Riley is a sister from any other celebrities, like from Lizzie or Chris Evans. She'll then have the same last name like them.

• If there is smut, the reader will most likely be a bottom. But if y'all request with Scar being bottom I'll do that.

¡ I don't want to make any of you mad of defying Scarlett's sexuality. She is probably/most likely straight, but I can just imagine her with women as well. I'm not trying to cause trouble ¡

ALSO IMPORTANT: I got this idea, the one name idea, from jjustchillin please follow them and read their book cause it's absolutely AMAZING!

You can always send me requests!!

PS. I will still continue my other book!