∙𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝗇.𝗋

plot: Riley meets Natasha in a cafe and then something happens...

Riley Giuliani just walked into her favorite coffee place. This was the only place in the city where she got her coffee.

"Hey Gwen." Riley smiles at the woman who was standing ordering desk. Riley came here every morning so she knew some of the employees.

"Your usual?" Gwen questions in which the Italian nods.

"You know it."

After Riley got her coffee she went to sit at a table when a red headed woman walked through the front door.

Like a grown woman Riley tries to not stare at the other woman but her beauty is too much to not look at.

When the red head notices Riley staring she smirks a bit and that causes Riley to look away.

Riley began reading her book once again, hopefully distracting her from the older woman.

But that didn't work.

Riley kept glancing at the woman while she was ordering her coffee. The Italian also noticed that the woman was wearing some kind of suit, a black suit. One that was tight around her body.

The second that Riley looked back at her book, trying to read some lines, she heard a noise on the other side of her table.

When she looked up she was met with the beautiful green eyes in front of her.

"Hey beautiful." The red head says, smirking.

"H-Hi." Riley stutters back.

"Don't be nervous sweetheart." The older woman chuckles.

"Sorry." Riley looks down at the floor for only a second when she feels a hand on her chin, bringing it up.

"I'm Natasha." The woman smiles. "Natasha Romanoff."

"I-I'm Riley Giuliani." The Italian smiles back.

"Nice to meet you Riley." Natasha says and grabs Riley's book out of the younger woman's hands and shut it.

~

After only a few minutes of talking Riley already feels some kind of connection to Natasha. One that she has never felt before.

"I really like talking to you." Riley says to the other woman.

"I can say the same about you. Can I ask you something?" Natasha questions.

"Of course." Riley nods.

"Can I take you on a-" Natasha begins but gets cut off by loud shouting.

"EVERYONE ON THE GROUND!" A male voice yells.

Both Natasha and Riley look towards the noise and see that there are 3 men, with ski masks on and all of them have guns in their hands.

"Oh shit." Natasha mutters as she takes Riley wrist and pulls her away to a corner.

"What are you doing?" Riley asks.

"Do you trust me?" Natasha questions the younger woman.

Riley only thinks for one quick second before she says, "Yes."

"Okay then get behind me and sit in that corner." Natasha points her finger towards an empty corner.

"Already protecting me, are you?" Riley teases.

"Definitely, wouldn't like to see that pretty face get hurt." Natasha smiles. "Now please sit in the corner."

Riley nods and walks behind Natasha to get into the corner.

"What are you going to do?" Riley asks, genuinely concerned about the woman who she just met.

"Just gonna kick some ass." Natasha smirks and walks towards the men.

"Look out!" Riley warns but then she sees that the red head kicks their asses. "Or not. Do your thing."

After only 5 minutes all of the robbers are laying on the ground, groaning in pain. Natasha has her phone in her hand, telling the cops to pick up the criminals.

When Natasha got off the phone she saw that Riley was standing only a few feet away from her.

"Are you okay?" Natasha asks checking Riley for any injuries.

"Are you kidding?" Riley exclaims. "I'm amazing, you just kicked all of their asses. It was actually really hot."

"Well thank you." Natasha smirks.

~

The criminals were now picked up by the cops and Riley and Natasha were getting a little breather outside of the cafe.

After a long hug between the two women, they look into each other's eyes. Both waiting for the other one to start a conversation.

Natasha is the one who speaks up first.

"Well, before we were rudely interrupted by some assholes, I was about to ask you something." Natasha smiles.

"Ask away." Riley says, already knowing what this is about.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

"Definitely." Riley looks the red head into her eyes.

The Italian gives Natasha a kiss and in that quick motion, Riley also grabs Natasha's phone.

In only a second she puts her number in the red heads phone and then gives it back.

"I thought you would might need it."

Natasha is staring at her with wide eyes and a shocked expression.

"I also have some talents Ms Romanoff." Riley smirks and then walks away.

From the outside she looks very confident but inside she is dying of nervousness and gay panic.
———————————————————————
A/N: okay so this is my first imagine on this book, took a while to write but i hope it was worth it!! please tell what you think of it!

send me requests!!

words: 855
;)