BOOK UPDATE AND LATE STORY ENTRY FOR THE VOTE!

Hey guys last minute change for the Douxie X Reader. I've decided to mAke that story a Toby x Reader instead, and have created a new story I think is better suited for a Douxie X Reader. The descriptions for both stories will be below. You can vote for these stories as well and I will count the votes here and well as the ones on my previous post when totaling the votes.

New Douxie X Reader

She is a descendant of Merlin. Magic ran string in her family, but has been kept hidden and forgotten. You mother taught you it was a curse upon the family, and that you were to never to use your magic. This was all kept hidden from your father. You had to hide and suppress your magic, but your magic was too strong. Normally when magic presented itself in your family line, it has been weak, but your magic was incredibly strong. Fulled by your emotions, your magic exposed itself to your family during an outburst. You father disgusted, disowned you alomg with your mother. You were sent to live with your uncle Uhl. You finally decided that you wouldn't hide anymore, and started practicing your magic. You learned alot of magic from the various magical instances that happen around Arcadia. When you moved to Arcadia, you met Douxie at a cafe he worked at. You two become friends after a while, and eventual start dating. He finds out about your magic, and begins to teach you what he knows. You even get your own familar. A lot will happen before the events of wizards.

Toby X Reader

The reader is a changeling and is Steve's sister. She's felt left out and lost since she left the dark lands and is trying to find a place to belong in this world. She views Strickler and Nemora as an uncle/aunt, and looks to them for guidance. 

She has no loyalties to Gunmar but is forced to work for him. She befriends the troll Hunter gang but has to prove to them that she is a good guy. She struggles living a double life, and having to keep the truth from her loved ones. No one reacts well when they find out what she is. 

Her changeling form has wings. She would be like the changeling version of a Stalkling. May make her an new form of changeling, one that is born rather than being a troll magically changed into one.

She has a crush on Toby. Can take place in either timeline.