A Not So Warm Welcome Part 2

The next day you all woke up early to head to troll market for Jim's training. You woke up a little earlier then gym to get in your morning jog. You weren't able able to due your full morning workout routine anymore thanks to the whole Trollhunter training thing. And you couldn't let Jim and Toby just go off to place with a ton of angry trolls on their owns. Knowing them they'll find someway to get an agry mob to chace them, and you'd never hear the end of it if you weren't there to bail them out. Instead of sitting on the side lines watching and eating snacks like Toby and Aaarrrgghh, you decided to join the training with Blinky and Jim. Right now Blinky was trying to Get Jim to do a proper battle stance. Finding this boring, you decided to just jog around the area until they were actually practicing something interesting. But you were still listening to Blinky's instructions, more out of boredom than anything else.

"Wider stance. Keep your frame. No, that's good, that's good. Years, all right, fine. That's better. Alright. Raise your sword, Master Jim. Mm-hmm. Head up, chin down, stomach in." Said Blinky.

He then sighed as Jim still wasn't getting it.

"Over here, Angry one!" Called out Blinky with a wave.

You sighed and Jogged over to him and Jim 

"Yeah?" You said slightly annoyed.

"I believe it would help Master Jim, if would give a demonstration." Said Blinky.

"Fine..." You said with a sigh.

You got into a proper battle stance, and pretended to be holding a sword. Jim studied you, before mimicking your stance.

"Ahh, wonderfully done Master Jim." Congratulated Blinky.

He then looked at you and waved dismissively.

"That will be all, Angry one." He said dismissively.

"Wow, not even a thanks. Rude." You mumbled to yourself as you went back to jogging.

"The Trollhunter lives and dies by three rules. Rule number one: always be afraid." Said Blinky.

"Afraid?" Questioned Jim.

"Be afraid." Said Aaarrrgghh.

""Yeah, I didn't think that'll be a problem. Whoa!" Said Jim.

You looked over to see him just barely dodge a rock Blinky through at him, which Aaarrrgghh ended up catching.

"See? Fear is good. Keeps us alert. Keeps us on guard. Makes us vigilant." Said Blinky.

Blinky through 2 more rocks at him, which he dodged. As he was explaining the next rule, you walked over to were the rocks were.

"A hero is not he who is fearless, but he who is not stopped by it." Said Blinky.

"Got it." Said Jim.

"Two: always finish the fight. An opponent must be given no mercy." Said Blinky.

Blinky threw another rock at him which he hit away with his sword. He then spotted you bending down to pick up a rock. 

"I thought you were gonna tell me when we were going to do something fun." You said with a smirk while twirling the rock.

Jim's eyes widened in realization.

"(Y/n)..." He said.

Your smirk widened as you and Blinky began throwing rocks at Jim. He just barely managed to Dodge if hit away the rocks. You laughed as you continued your assault.

"Who's side in you on?!" Yelped Jim.

"The fun side that gets to throw rocks at people." You said with a laugh.