GUNMAR AND BULAR STORY NEWS UPDATE

Hey guys so thanks to the help ftom some of my readers, I have now fully created story ideas for both Bular and Gunmar. You can vote for the two now individually. There is also Credit given to those who shared thier ideas with me.

Bular x Reader

This story was inspired by C_Miers7 (Wattpad) who's idea was to have the reader be a daughter of Arthur who learns magic is secret from Morgana, and meets an injuried Bular and heals him.

The reader is mage that trained under Morgana. She was King's Arthur's daughter. She is friends with Douxie and Merlin. Merlin wouldn't teach her because of the magic she was interested in. Her magic training was kept secret from her father, do to his hate for it.

She has always been fascinated with death, and the soul, so she became a void mage. Void magic is incredibly rare and difficult to learn, but she became a master of it.

She met Bular when she would sneak out to the woods, like her mother did. She loves magic. She helped Bular when he was Injured, so he spared her. She kept sneaking out to meet him, and they eventually became friends. When he dies in the future, she brings him back to life magic, and decides to 'rehibilitate him'.

She's the one who enchanted Gunnar's decimar blade. Your magic is purple and black.

Gunmar x reader

This story was inspired by EchoKnightshades (Wattpad) idea to have a half Drake troll hybrid reader as the result of an experiment of a mage gone wrong.

The reader was the daughter of Sir Lancelot.
you were a mage appreciate of Merlin. You were good friends with Douxie and had a dragon as you familiar, like Douxie had Archie. Your magic is red.

You loved magic, and wished to end the chaos if the war between humans and trolls. You decided to do an experiment that would be the bridge between the two races. You developed an early version of the half troll elixir that Merlin later perfected, and used it on youself. The troll species used in this version of the elixer was the dragon trolls. The transformation was incredibly painful. In your new form, you were a half troll with large horns and fangs, and a drake tail. Your stone skin was smoother than most troll, you were immune to sunlight, and had the long life span of a troll. You also had an immunety to fire, lava and heat. You don't do well in the cold.  You retained your magical abilities when you were turned into a half troll.

Author saw you as an abomination, and had you locked away. When the war got worst, he offered you freedom in exchange for you to be his weapon against the magical world. You refused, and for that he personally beat you, and starved you. You were treated even worse than the other magical creatures that were locked up, but you were spared from abuse from the guards since your were sir lancelots daughter.

Your father never like the idea of you being a mage, but still was a good father to you. However that changed after your transformation. Your father, who was ever loyal to his king, who never questioned orders, locked you away.  He couldn't look at you the same way before, and only felt shame for the creature you'd become. This broke your heart.

While locked up, your familar locked up with you, you met a troll named Porogon. You befriended the trickster troll, and he broke you both out.  You escaped to Gumars land where you met him.

In the future after Gunmar's exile, you are found and taken in by the Dragon trolls. You are put to work like the others. When Zong-Shi discovers your magic, he trades you to Ghoto in exchange for the Krohnisfere. You remained Imprisoned in Ghoto's keep till a certain troll Hunter shows up.