Chapter 1 - A smile was all it took to fall in love

Every story starts with the character introducing themselves and all that crap but you know what? I'm not going to do that shit. In my opinion if you don't know me then you might as well stop reading my story cause it's personal. And if you're looking for a cliche lovey dovey story then I repeat: Get out! This ain't no fairy tale sweetheart I'll tell you that.

So for those of you (idiots) who don't know my name, My name Elizabeth Andrews. I lived in Fellshill for the first seven years of my life before moving away to live with my aunt Kenna. I haven't seen my dad for the past seven ten years since I've started living with my aunt. We did talk occasionally; however, those were only phone calls. We never talked face to face. Every Christmas or on my birthday he gives a big, fat present for me, though he never presents them himself. Such a loving father isn't he? You wanna know my story? This is how it all began.

So for 7 years we haven't seen each other then suddenly he wanted me to finish back at FellsHill to live with his family. Remember it's his family not mine. I was about to start my Junior year at my high school when he asked me to complete the rest of my high school years in Fellshill. Of course I declined but in the end I agreed to it. The reason is because my aunt's facing some financial problem and I had a deal with my father dearest.

"You help Aunt Kenna with her financial problems and I will live with you for the next two years."

My father agreed and 2 weeks later I stood in front of his porch with my suitcase by my side. I stood outside for what felt like hours but was in real just a few minutes. I knocked and the door opened to reveal a middle aged man.

"Hello. You must be Miss Andrews. I am John the butler." The man said with a slight french accent.

Butler? Honestly? They have a butler? But then again my father was loaded. You could probably fit ten okay looking houses inside this ho...mansion. Everything inside screamed expensive and immediately I knew that I would never fit in here. This isn't my world anymore. I left it a long time ago and for the past few years I had to do my own chores and now I have a freaking butler!

There was a long staircase and in front of it stood a blonde haired woman who smiled at me.

"Miss Andrews madam."

So this is the wicked witch of the west huh?

"It's so lovely to meet you Lizzy. I'm Karen."

Lizzy? That hag has no right to call me Lizzy! Only my family and friends can call me that and she does not fall into any of those categories!

"I hope you feel nice in here. Your room is on the first floor..."

"You don't have to show me the way to my own room. i lived here for 10 years before I left. And please call me Elizabeth Mrs.Andrews." I added the last part before moving past her to my room.

This place seemed different. When I lived here the walls were empty, we didn't really have family pictures but now every inch of the walls were adorned with their pictures. I repressed the urge to smash those photos.

Don't Lizzy. Walk away.

And that's exactly what I did. I walked away towards my room. I opened the door of my old room and slowly stepped in....And it's not my room. I'm pretty sure my room was here so where the hell is it? My walls were deep red because unlike other girls my age (when i was younger I mean) I hated the color pink. But this room is pink with teddy bears and hello kitty bed covers!

Okay I may be a nerd but I'm not so stupid that I'm going to decorate my room like this! It looks like a unicorn pooped in here! Get me away from here!

Quickly I closed the door and headed downstairs to ask WWW (Wicked Witch of the West) but stopped when I saw what was happening.

Father hugged her and gently kissed her on her lips. One minute later another blonde entered the house screaming "I'm home!"