Part 4

Kenma's mom: where're you going sweetie?

Kageyama: to my sisters house.

Kenma's mom: aw the food is almost done! And I thought you were staying?

Kageyama: Mhm. Sorry for bothering you and your family.

Kenma's mom:..do you need me to take you?

Kageyama: no ma'am I'll w-

Kenma: sorry for interrupting you but please stay. I'll buy you the same ones. It'll be the exact same ones!

Kageyama: I don't want it. I don't want no more gifts or anything. You don't have to replace them.

Kenma's mom: what happen?

Kenma: please?

Kageyama: no, but bye see you later. I'll wash and return your clothes

Shoyo: I'm sorry Kageyama!

Kageyama: it's fine. You just been acting fake every since we stepped on this porch. I mean your whole personality has changed. On the way here you were just saying how much you actually wanted to introduce me to everyone and how glad you was when I said I was coming but it's like as soon as we stepped on the porch outside your whole attitude change. Idk if you're just trying to impress kenma. Get his attention. Don't want me to "take" him away from you. Make a fool out of me? Idk. But whatever it is I won't be in your way any more. Thanks for having me Mrs and Mr kozume. May you all have a good time.

He bows, put on his shoes and left

Kenma rubs his face and does an exasperated sigh

Kenma: goodnight I'm going to bed

Kenma's mom: but you have to e-

Kenma: not hungry.

He goes upstairs and into his room closing the door

He gets on his laptop looking up ankle bracelets

Shoyo: kenma..

Kenma: hm?

Shoyo: I'm sorry. I was jealous, I didn't like how you guys where already close and only just met tod-

Kenma: we didn't just meet today Shoyo.

Shoyo: you-you didn't?

Kenma: no.

He pulls out a picture frame from his drawer and tossed it on the bed

Kenma: we're childhood friends. Me him and kuro. That's why he came up to me really happy because he recognized me.

Shoyo: oh..It was just it seemed like you two was flirting-

Kenma: because that's how we was when we were little. I use to flirt and tease with Kags-Kageyama, he didn't know it though, he just thought that I was being friendly. But he's older now so he was kind of returning that energy. I haven't seen him about 5 or 6 years.

Shoyo: ...I'm sorry!

Kenma: don't apologize to me. Apologize to him, you broke his bracelets out of jealousy. Something I bought a long time ago when were smaller.

Shoyo: Why was they shipping you guys though?! Y'all haven't seen each other in a long time and they're doing that. We're close but they don't ship us! They should ship us more than you and him.

Kenma: didn't you hear me say I use to tease and flirt with him? And I probably had a small crush on him when we were smaller.

Shoyo: do you still like him