Part 7

Morning

Tobio took a shower using the soap she remembered kenma loved which was a lavender vanilla scent. Once she got done with the shower, she sprayed some body mist on herself, brushed her teeth and then did a face routine.

As the face mask set, she put on a rob, she touches up the wig, making light curls and a bang.

*knocking*

Kageyama: come in.
She say with most of her attention still on the wig

Kenma: hm it smells good in here. He thought. Do you want some blueberry waffles with eggs and bacon?

Kageyama: Yes, thank you.
She looks up in the mirror and begin to peal off the mask off her face. Once she did that she sprayed some mist on her face, then moisturizer, and lastly some oil rubbing it in.

Kageyama: is there something else you need. You're still standing here in my personal space.

She turns looking at him

Kenma: No, I just want to know who you're getting dolled up for.

Kageyama: Oh.

She says in a sassy way slowly turning back around and rolling her eyes.

Kenma: so you're not going to tell me..?

Kageyama: I can't get pretty for myself? Besides I do this face routine every morning.

Kenma: Yea you can get pretty for yourself. But like.. I don't know how to explain it — you're smelling nice and you doing this hair. Then I just seen like two outfits on the bed like you're going out somewhere like a date. And the outfits looked mad hot too so like I'm just wondering.

Kageyama: Mm oh.

Kenma: And then when your put on you dash of make up-

Kageyama: I don't wear makeup like that it makes me break out well certain makeup makes me break out.

Kenma: Oh well .. still you put on everything and go out everyone going to be looking at you and hitting on you. Not knowing you're 16. They're going to try and get you.

Kageyama: My outfit is appropriate for my age babe. And i don't know you sound a little jealous don't you think? And the outfit 'hot' I just think it's just cute. Nothing to much, none the less.

Kenma: I'm not jealous and the outfit, it's not basic or anything. It's enough to make boys maybe even girls ask you for your number. Enough for people to try and ask you out.

Kageyama: Yea something maybe you should do.

She says putting something on her lips to make it shine and rubbing them in. She then looks up in the mirror at kenma seeing him blush.

Kenma: Don't worry I will. And if you're doing this to try and make me jealous it's not working.

He leans on the chair

Kageyama: Oh who so ever said I was trying to make you jealous? Don't think too highly of yourself. Go be a good boy and fix me my waffles before I tell your mom. You know she loves me.

He turns to pet him on the head and rubs under his chin.

Kenma: You're this close to me we might as well kiss don't you think?

Kageyama: Hm? No. You don't deserve a kiss from me.

Kenma: I can get a kiss from someone else anyway.

He says playfully getting off the chair and Kageyama starts doing her lashes.

Kageyama: like who Hinata? You know you guys are very close. Wouldn't be surprised if I seen y'all kissing or heard y'all kissed. I mean — y'all were just cuddling last night.