Part 5

After they got done eating Kenma's mom went and got a speaker and a mic.

Kenma's mom: Go ahead and sing first for us little blue

she say handing him the speaker. 

Kageyama: Can I go last maybe.. or let shoyo go first.

Kageyama say handing him the mic.

Kenma's mom: Aht! Nope! When you do it first you can go ahead and get it over with.

Kenma's mom get the mic back and hands it to him.

Kageyama's POV

I watch her turn on the speaker. Oh my great grief it's been a while since I actually sung since I don't really have free time anymore and not hum. "I'll find the song, then you can start." She say typing it in on YouTube. I wish I could disappear in thin air. Before I knew it the song started to play. "Go!😁" Kenma's mom said.

Driving by the park tonight, I was stopping at the light. It reminded of all those days. Posted at the coffee shop, we would sit and talk for hours. Never thought in a million years thing would change. Tied to my heart like a kite to a string, I followed you where the wind would blow. We were something, but you were frontin'. Now I'm sitting here wishing I could get you out of my head. Baby I tried but I can't unlove you. You know you got your hooks in my soul. Feels like I'm dyin slowly because you, and your love would never let me go.~

"Ok that's enough

"Ok that's enough." I say giving the mic to shoyo. "You we're doing so good!" Kenma's dad say to me. "My turn! My turn!" I sit down on the couch as shoyo bounces up.

"Why did you stop" Kenma said to me. "I said I don't sing anymore. So yea I sung a little and gave y'all what you wanted." And I feel like I was sound rusty. "I think you should've sang more of Idk maybe the whole song." He nudges me. "Haha no." I look at the ground. "Kenma! Come sing this with me!"

Author POV

Kenma: I can't sing but I'll sing a little

Kageyama: cough liar cough

Kenma: anyway! What song are we singing.

Shoyo: Whitney Huston and I will always love you.

Kenma: ok

Shoyo: ahem....
Shoyo: and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEIIIIIIII WILLL ALWAYS LOVE YOuuu

Kenma's mom unplug the speaker

Kenma's mom: good job sweetie 😀

Shoyo: thank you😁

Kuroo and Kageyama look at each other.

Kuroo: yeaaaa... no, that was not it 😭

Kageyama makes a face holding his laugh.

Shoyo: like you can do any better 🙄

Kuroo took the mic and plugged it back up

Kuroo:Testing testing 123. AHEEEEMMM, hello...it's me.

Kenma: and that's the only line he know.

Kuroo: 🤣 but I mastered it though.

Kenma: yea sure..but are we done here?

Kenma's mom: yup, you kids can do you.

Kenma's dad: have fun!

He grabs the karaoke and they go upstairs

Shoyo: blue do you want to watch a movie

Kenma: don't call him that. Only I can. I let my parents say it because I can't stop them, and kuroo I really don't like it either.

Kageyama: Is he jealous? He thought. Kenma it's fine. You can call me something else since everyone else calls me blue.

Kenma: ok then, bb. And ONLY I can call him that.

Shoyo: Fineee

Kuroo: let's watch a scary movie!

Kuroo say coming in with popcorn and snacks. He then turn on the tv.

Kuroo: you sit right here kags then Kenma you right here.

He finds a movie

Kuroo: wait wait, Kenma you put your arm around him like this. So you can protect him of course. And blue you lay on him and put your feet up....much better.

Shoyo side eyed them
Shoyo: why is he doing that. He thought

Kuroo: ok let's start the movie!

.
.
.
To be continued