🌷🌷Chapter 2- Day 11

"Stop the fucking car."

Huh?

"I said stop the goddamn car right fucking now"

Startled, the driver pulled over the car, stopping it on the side of the road instantly shooting Peter a confused glance.

You were currently half asleep in the other man's arms.

The two men shared puzzled glances.

Just as the driver turned Peter slipped out a knife, without a second of hesitation he swiftly leaned in pushed it deep into the man's throat.
A stream of blood spilled out onto the floor, onto the chair, down the knife and Peter's elbow.

You screamed in horror into the piece of cloth and violently wriggled free out of the captors arms, falling smack down onto the floor.

Tears welled up behind your eyes. They spilled as you started to cry finally feeling the pure fear and utter terror that had finally settled in- and you scream hard.

Two strong arms suddenly pulled you up above the car seat.

Catching you by surprise.

Peter smiled fondly when you looked at him, then pulled you close into his warm chest, holding you tight, letting your head rest under his chin as you fell into him.

He wrapped his arms around your back and sighed- feeling you tremble.

It was quiet in the car. Peter killed both of the men.

Gritting your teeth you tried to get out from his arms, hopelessly wriggling around and sobbing but he had you firmly presed up against the back of the seat. He tilted his head back and chuckled-

"How did you get here, hmm? What happened."

He chuckled again listening to your strained muffles.

"I'll get that dirty rag off of you as long as you don't make a fuss.. Here, let me"

He lifted his hands behind your head and untied the cloth, letting it fall but left the cuffs stay on your wrists.
He curiously looked you up and down, pressed his lips together and visibly became very flustered, a deep red blush spread across his face.
It must be the compromising position you're in, you're being straddled, ugh.

".. I gotta say, you looking like this is.. turning me on ~"

Huh? Wha- what do i do! --

Should I scream in his face and fight him?

Should I stay quiet and beg him and plead to let me go?

Or should I just pretend to faint?

.."N- NO!"

You yell and pull yourself off into the side though he just came closer with a smirk, tracing his blood covered finger across your cheek.

"Sureee, its not a tasteful time for that isnt it? Ahah, this situation must be so uncomfortable for you hahah I mean it I'm deeply sorry!

-I mean, yeah these dead bodies need to be gotten rid of first but I'll deal with that later.."

Eeep no no!

He wrapped his arms around you again and pulled you up onto his lap like a little toddler, and slid into the drivers seat kicking the body off to the other side like it was just some trash.

"Be careful yeah? Because any wrong move and you'll have me crashing the car, we don't want that do we, so stay still alright?.. Good girl-"
Then he started the car and drove off on the road again.

You felt so small against him, one wrong move and he can stab you!

"P-please! Don't hurt me! I-I'll do anything, just let me go! Please, I'm.. I'm begging you!"

Peter pressed his cold hand gently over your mouth

"Ssshhhhh, youre making a fuss"- he whispered feeling worried, but you moved a little- making him quiver slightly.

- "ahah, rest assured you have nothing to be afraid of... ahah, nothing all...

I waited so long for you, finally, you're trapped in here with me"

He grinned widely behind you.

That's right, you're trapped,

not just in the car,

not just by him,

some-how you fell into a different world.

You're stuck inside the game, you don't know how you got in or how you were to get out.

Should I kick him with my foot now?

Should I ask him where he's taking me?

Or should i stay silent?

With all your strength you kick his leg with the back of your foot weakly, getting another chuckle out from him. He just bumped you up and down on his knee.

Memories of that evening flooded your mind again, and you just gave up and slumped against him, falling asleep while he drove you away in the night. Relaxing soundly on the man's body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
;>>> endofchapter 2