🌷chapter 5- nobody to trust ⚠️SEXUAL⚠️

*trigger warning, some sexual scenes may be triggering and or disturbing.

...

Peter recalls the very first day he saw you.

He thought you were actually bitterly delusional and dumb at first.

Evident by your obliviousness..

He thinks you still are to an extent, since you think you're some kind of slick manipulative genius.

You tried to break him down huh? Use his feelings against him right?
So you could kill him right?
Isn't that funny.
Can't you see all I've sacrificed for you.

He wants you trapped with him forever.

Because I love you y/n.

It hurts every time you reject him.

Every damn time you give him that awful look on your face that says how much you despise him.

Despite abslolutely everything he tried to prove to you he'll never hurt you.

You'll never love him but he will always want you.

The mirage of your body and voice drifts in and out of his imagination.

He pictures himself holding you tight by your wrists and pressing you against the floor, in his mind you grind back up against him, releasing shaky moans while he bites into your skin.

He imagines your voice would sound so frustrated and whiny, so small underneath him.
And he'd undress you real slow before selfishly smothering your body and gripping your waist, trapping you in place, as your hands pull him closer by the back of his head. The firm press of his hips against yours would be inescapable. You'll eventually be begging for more of him.

He brings his hand up to touch his chest, feeling his heart race at the thought of you wanting him so bad like that.

And you will.

Meanwhile you were resting at the back of the cop car, he was starting to plan what was to come for you next.

He recalled moments you looked so gorgeous to him, like that time you woke up in his car that morning. You looked so tired and innocent.

By now an hour or so has passed.

"I know the way there, I've lived here all my life, do you know the place I'm talking about?"

The cop beside Peter chuckled

"I do man."

"And you for definite notified the others to bring her there too?"

The cop sighed.

"Yes. That bribe was substantial."

Peter laughed. He had given the officers a promise of money and drugs while in the car. In return they just let him free and gave him a shirt, as well as a favour.

".. everything will be done as you want it to be."

Peter relaxed in the driver seat next to the officer, he craved to reach for the cigarettes in his pocket but the packet was empty.

The cop chuckled again awkwardly.

"Can we play nickelback?"

Peter nodded, it was his favourite band after all nowadays. The song started playing.

All while you were currently in the metal cuffs that were still keeping you restrained.
Again. And you were being driven away somewhere again.