🌷 chapter 1 - The last chapter

He grabbed your head, looking you dead in the eye-

"Be gone y/n."

You didn't understand-

"Be gone! Dont come back here!"

Raising his voice even louder Don yelled-

"And when I let you go, remember to fucking run."

A choked out breath releases from your throat, while he murmered-

"Lastly, do not trust anyone who knows your secret."

Will he even let me go?- You thought

Don's hands lost their tight grip on your face. That was your signal, you ripped yourself out of his space and pulled yourself onto your legs, running towards the exit.

You looked back at him one last time, at the man crouched over on the floor.

Just as you pushed the door with everything you had.

He didn't even turn to watch you leave.

You embraced the cold night air as you stumbled out, the memories of what happened were already fading...

You felt them slipping from your mind, you can't let yourself forget what just happened just like every other time.

Please, please remember ...

Don listened, feeling a sense of regret flood his mind once the sound of your footsteps disappeared.

You hopped down the steps of the building and paced about.
Crossing the concrete floor you realized that thankfully you were finally alone.

Your body felt so heavy, like at any second you could fall on the floor and smash into pieces like a plate.

No one was coming after you atleast.
Yeah.
Not even Don, nothing.

So really, is there really a need to feel afraid.

Maybe if you convince yourself hard enough that everything is going to be fine, everything will be fine and you won't have that weak temble in your legs.

It's the middle of the night and you stood cold and alone in the dark outside under a streetlight, half dressed, shivering in your Pajamas.

You had no where to go.

The friends you have live too far away, and you were just kicked out of your apartment.

Should you call your friend and see if she can pick you up?

You try to dial her number-

"The person who you are calling is no longer available. Please try again later."

"oh for Christ's sake."

She isn't responding.

You bring your fingers to your mouth and bit your nails in worry.

Is sleeping on the streets really all you have left.

No, you have one option left..

That eerie number on the phone glaring at you through the screen, could be your only hope.

You dial Lucy's number, shakily holding your phone, and wait.

She didn't answer. You sighed in relief when you saw her text pop up instead.

"Hey y/n, I heard the commotion. Come back to the apartment."

But upon reading that, for some unknown primal reason, anxiety began to choke you from the inside, thickening your blood. Wrapping itself around your veins like ivy.