Lost Again

The Professor's mind had been overpowered, the urge to touch Eren had absolute control. It was the forbidden-fruit-effect. Levi had seen that coming.

For Eren it wasn't enough. Levi insisted on staying awkwardly silent and hesitant around him, especially whenever predatory excitement raged through Levi's being. Eren's dead-gorgeous smiles made him want to claim his body, snap it in half and penetrate it; just the thought made Levi tense.

Would Eren cry from exhaustion or scream in pleasure?

Granted, Levi was slow, but he also didn't resist his instincts. He allowed the flow to drag him along, closer to Eren. Given their teacher-student constellation, they had needed time to erase the personal boundaries for this relationship. After that everything automatically fit so well, they didn't even need to leave their comfort zone. It only took a couple of days until the teacher and student were already falling into routine, synchronizing with each other like it was the most natural thing.

It was like things happened on their own. Early sex was their morning ritual. Eating out each other's mouths was their lunch break. Then making out during cuddles was their afternoon tea, and falling asleep in one another's arms after exhaustingly wild sex were their evenings. It also wasn't rare that they let themselves have a treat during the day, just hastily fucking in between lessons, whenever they had time.

Not to mention the Professor's eyes were having some weird affair with Eren, always mentally undressing him, always staring, for as long as they could avoid being suspicious.

Again, Eren was already yearning for that calm, dominating gaze that always watched over him like he was the Professor's most precious treasure. What might've seemed like an empty glare to others, embraced Eren with all the love Levi's heart could carry. It was something that stayed only between them, of course.

Professor Ackermann's classroom was filled with quiet chattering and laughter. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, nor was his owl there to supervise the students, so everyone casually fooled around as they waited. Armin and Mikasa obviously used the time to reminisce the good old days of their first year, back when they were learning silly, easy spells.

"It's Wingardium Levi-O-sa!" Armin laughed as he and Mikasa mocked a swordfight with the two white feathers of their quills.

"Not Levi-o-SAAA!" Mikasa chuckled softly, practically draped over Eren to wave her feather back at Armin.

"Levi-o-SAAA!" Armin then repeated between breathy laughs.

He nearly choked when he saw Mikasa hugging Eren's neck, tugging him closer as a meat shield, the poor boy.

"Agh-!" Eren scrambled to grab his own quill. "No, it's Wingardium Levi-osa!!" he claimed in defense, and the trio giggled and swatted around with their feathers, trying to tickle one another. "Attack of the Wingardiums of Freedom!"

"Oh really?" Jean turned in his seat, and looked up at the three behind him whilst he fiddled with a piece of paper he'd been folding. "You know, Slytherin, if Professor Ackermann hears you saying his name so carelessly, you're probably dead." He concentrated back on his origami, a smirk still tugging on his lips.

"And how would you know that?" Eren muttered in the most arrogant tone he could bring up. "I'm his favorite student, you know."

He could allow himself a bit of truth, it was just innocent boasting, and Eren didn't usually brag, so it wouldn't hurt. As long as he wasn't serious about it unlike Jean!

"Uh, actually no. Armin is everyone's favorite student." Jean put on an unimpressed face, his act of knowing everything better.

Eren sighed, faking pity. "Poor, silly Gryffindor. You're a disgrace for Mikasa's house."