Intro:

Hi! this is a little note :) but this might be the only story i do, it depends. Now just for the characters, estella aka the oc, is stellas sister. she has brown hair and green eyes:) but if you want picture her however you would picture her! enjoy :))

CHAPTER 1.

Halloween is a big deal tonight, why you may ask? it may be my last Halloween with my friends. But we wanted to do something different, we usually go out getting candy, come back to Auggie's house and eat it all and watch movies.. but not this year. This year is about payback. 

You may be wondering, "payback? for what?" Tommy. The bitchiest person ever. He went to our school and man did that suck! But thank god hes gone, sad part is we still deal with his shit.. but back to the story, cant keep you waiting! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Stella pick up." chuck said through the walky-talky. ".....Stellaaa" Stella sighed and grabbed it "I dont want to go trick or treating" "Stella- Stella this isn't about the candy its about revenge!" I laughed as she rolled her eyes "Estella get all the eggs and TP you can and meet us at 7!" I grabbed the walkie "Ah sorry chucky cant do that!" "Estella please, this could be our last Halloween together," Auggie begged me,   

Did I mention I was in love with Auggie since third grade? No? oh.. well i am. "You think you have it hard? I have to fish a turd out of the toilet" Chuck said eagerly. i groan in disgust as Stella laughs. "you are.. disgusting Chuck"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Stella were trying on costumes till we found one we liked, soon we came to a decision.  She was a witch and I was a clown, pretty ironic huh. I watched as she did her makeup, as for I. well I just splattered red paint on my face. "it was 7 right?" I ask, "I think, yeah why?" "no reason,"  There totally was a reason. I wanted to make sure we were out the door by 7 no sooner no later, why? Because I'm eager to see Auggie. yeah so what I'm a bit obsessed! 

Time passes and I see them walking down the street. "Ok come on loser!" I say already half way down the steps. I run to the door peeking at the window, as they get to our house i open the door, leaning against the frame.  "Hey nerds." I say in a weird voice. "oh look! two clowns! without the costume it would be two bozos-" chuck says "first off I'm not a clown, and second, you look nice Estella" Auggie says, making me slightly blush.

"why thank you kind sir, atleast someone has manners." I say aiming at chuck. Stella walks out of the house finally. "alright guys, lets go."

--------------------------------------------------------

As we were walking down the street chuck and Auggie were arguing about his costume. "Hey- can you not?" chuck says annoyed "I mean..  these antennae's aren't even realistic.. and if anything a spider man should have eight arms.. not four." Auggie argues back. "Ok- at least I'm not.. a clown" Auggie sighs "for the last time in not a clown. I'm a Pierrot."

"The hell is a pierrot.." I question. " A 17th century character from la commedia dell''arte." He says. "pshh. clown!" Chuck yells. chuck and i laugh as auggie looks around irritated. he points to the candy chucks holding and says "do you even know whats in those? its the same toxic chemicals thats giving our troops Hodgkin's lymphoma- and curdling.. the breast milk of south Vietnamese... and you ate them all.."

I laugh as Auggie gives chuck a glare as he swallows the candy. "is that why they taste so good?" He asks with his mouth full. We look as a kid on a bike yells at auggie "get out of the way clown!" "Nerd!" I shake my head as i walk behind them. "chuck hes not gonna show." I say "What? No. He'll show! Okay? Milner does it every year to us and this year will be his last." He argues. "well where is tommy."  "oh hes comin" 

I look at Auggie talking to stella about the school submissions again. "i heard the schools open to submissions again." "yeah stell! you should submit one of your storys-" i was interrupted by chuck yelling for tommy to steal our 'candy'. "nah.. no way. i know our school, they would.. destroy me." 

I looked back at a bright light from a car. "shit hes here- get the bag chuck-" i say pushing them to the sidewalk. "okay- okay just act natural" he says holding the bag to the side. "oh yeah real natural" I hear auggie laugh at my comment "shut up es."

I laugh as i see one of Tommy's friends torso pop out the window ready to steal the bag. "this will be fun." He grabs the bag and yells "haha!! suckers!" We all laugh and get the eggs out ready to throw them. "BULLY THIS ASSHOLES!" Chuck yells as he throws an egg at the back end window. "nice throw chucky! but beat this!" I throw an egg in the window hitting the girl in the front seat. "OH SHIT-" "ESTELLA-" "nice throw man!"

We continue to throw eggs at their car until tommy begins to back up. "oh shit.." I look at auggie as he shrugs then back at chuck holding a paper bag full of shit in it on fire. "Chuck-." " and now.. for the poo d'état." I watch as he throws it in the car yelling at them. "EAT TURD, SHITBIRD!"

We watch as their car crashes into a fence and tommy yelling as he tries to put out the fire.  We run on the street as they begin to get out of the car. I see the girl who was in the passenger seat or.. who i hit. And it was chuck's older sister... oh shit were in trouble now,

----------------------------------------------

HELLO! this was the first chapter! i think it came out really nice for my first book. but at the same time im watching the movie while writing this so, but damn, i may publish this then just continue writing since its 1 in the morning and i have nothing to do so. i also dont expect anyone to actually read this since this movie is really underrated along with the character Auggie! But if you are reading this thank you so much! aight byebye! <33