CHAPTER 3

"This aint over..." I think it is tommy!

------------------------------------------------

We all freeze as tommy and his friends get  pulled away from us.  As soon as they are out of sight i sink in my seat and sigh. "thank god..."    You know i never thought tommy would want to beat us with a bat.... huh

My thoughts were interrupted by stella getting out of the car, "did i say something..?" we look at ramon, chuck shrugs at him and auggie sighs. "No that asshole tommy did, our mum left when we were kids.. just like that.." "yeah, but people wouldn't stop talking about it... you know.. we live in a small town" auggie says looking over at me and chuck

"yeah and the gossip got really mean" chuck shrugs. "yeah but it still bothers stella.." i say leaning forward. "how come it doesn't bother you." "eh.. never really had a relationship with our mom. guess i just didnt care?"

I seemed to notice stella looking back and ramon smiling at her, ew.. "oh god you have a thing for my sister already dont you-" i ask him, being the older sibling is hard. even when its by 4 minutes, but still.

And of course auggie and chuck have to say something "nah.. shes definitely not his type." "its stella shes not anyone's type" i shake my head and sigh.  "i dont think i'd agree with that." auggie says, "August you like every girl. it does not count douche." im kinda irritated by that tho, not that im jealous,

Yeah im jealous but hey, its fine. maybe ill find the Romeo to my Juliet whos not auggie, or chuck. "its not every girl.." we roll our eyes and chuck leans forward, "just tell me you have a switchblade.." 

He just sits there still staring at stella, "can..can i see your switchblade?" "yeah and also stop staring at my sister you creep." ramon looks at us with his mirror, well finally.. "did i say i had a switchblade?"

 "well.. no-no i - i guess.. you didnt say you had..." he just stops talking and leans back, he looks at us and whispers, no.. not the right words. it was NOT a whisper.. more like a soft talking, chuck cant whisper for the life of him. "he has a switchbla-" "I know!"

stella comes to ramons window and starts smiling "well.. it is halloween so.. Do you wanna see a haunted house?"

-----------------------------------------

We get out of the car, as soon as i step out i look up at the house, god that thing gives me the creeps... "you werent kidding" i heard ramon say, "told you it wouldnt dissapoint"

We look for an entrance as stella and ramon talk about god knows what.. "you know for halloween you'd really think this place would be hoppin'.."  "oh it was, for awhile. then some kid went missing and the boarded it up." i stay behind them still searching for an entrance

 "hey guys," we look over to where stella was and see a gap in the fence, stella and ramon get in then it leaves chuck auggie and i, "clowns first?" chuck says looking at us, "really?" i laugh as auggie pushes chuck in then he pulls me in.

as were walking up the hill i get this weird feeling... "this place gives me the creeps.." we finally get up to the top, with auggie scared, chuck laughing, and ramon and stella smiling at it.. "okay.. there we saw it can we go now?" auggie begs

Chuck laughs as he says "who ordered the chicken?" we look at him as auggie scoffs. "because i dont like to spend my nights in a house where a child murderer lived?" i sigh and walk ahead of them going to the front porch as i hear chuck clucking at auggie.

  they continue walking behind me explaining who lived here to ramon, as they get on the porch i look at them and raise my eyebrows. "wow auggie, didnt know you had it in you to come up here," chuck laughs and he looks at me and rolls his eyes " oh shush es..." 

"well... the doors locked, so, anyone have a pocket knife.. or something?"

chuck pulls out a pen with a plastic girl figure in it, "meet lola! she is madly in love with me,"  he flips the pen upside down and the black paint on it starts fading, "yeah your hand maybe.." 

Ramon takes the pen from him and nods, "nice" he looks at it for a second then breaks it, "lola! Hey what...-"  he picks the lock and throws the pen in the bush, what a waste... 

I kick open the door and as soon as it open i get the chills, ramon and stella walk in with me following behind them, looking back at auggie and chuck, "lets go wussies." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNDD thats it for this chapter, a bit short, but oh well.