CHAPTER 4

"cmon wussies"

--------------------------------------------

Looks like someones been here before.. theres graffiti on the walls, "The bellows had a secret, a daughter., that they never allowed to leave the house." "wow sarah how much do you know about this?" I ask, putting my hands in the pockets of my costume, "the myth is that there was something really off about her..." she looks over at ramon, clearly ignoring my comment.

Chuck walks ahead of me and walks next to ramon, "the next really scary part, is that they erased her, from like.. every photo, to this day no ones ever, seen a picture of sarah,"

"Sounds like they really disowned her," i say sympathetically looking at a bunch of old portraits. auggie and i stand next to eachother, next thing you know chuck comes behind us and grabs our shoulders screaming, 

I accidently slap auggie spinning around, "Better run clowns!" He yells at us running up the stairs, "shit!"

I start sprinting after him, tripping a few times but catching myself,  with auggie following behind me, we get up to this room with an old broken single canopy bed, "look at this place." i say pointing to a skull on a rusty dresser,

"hey es?" he says looking at me, "hm?" he stands there, just staring at me, "nevermind.." "uh, okay i think i heard him in another room, come on aug!"

I sprint to the next room with a big closet, huge canopy bed and a rusty dresser.. like the other one but bigger. "woah.." auggie looks at the closet and opens it, reveling a creeped out chuck,

"holy shit, what happened to you?"  he comes out of the closet and looks around, "wha..wheres the old lady?"  what the hell.. "and..and the dog?" we look at eachother then at him "what old lady.." i thought i got the prank and scoff "dude! you think thats funny? its either your crazy or saying im an old lady."

He looks at us and shakes his head, "we gotta get outa here..." again, we look at eachother then follow him.  as were running down the stairs i look to see the door creaking open slightly, whatever.. must be the wind. "stella!! stella we gotta get out of here-"

"guys come down here!" i look over to see the door fully open, i look back at them, already downstairs. how nice. not even thinking to see if i were there. "well then.. i guess its just me," 

i continue to walk around looking at every room as i pass by them until... 

Tommy...

His bat against the floor...

Wait chucks sister??

I look at them with my mouth wide open, "uh..." i stutter as words come out, "Hey there estella." he leans forward looking at me, he opens his mouth to say something but before a sound comes out of his mouth i start sprinting.

"STELLA!!"

I continue running with them chasing me till im in a corner,  he lifts up his bat and swings right in the stomach, 

well. im currently on the floor, clutching my stomach as my friends sisters boyfriend is tormenting them.. shit... "tommy please... stop it let them out!" Go ruth... 

I hear tommy laughing as ruth continues to beg to let them out,  then all i hear is ruth screaming.... 

"your trash anyway.." oh hell no- if i could get up and beat his ass i would,  but i cant. im on the verge of tears, and i feel like throwing up..

he walks over to me and kneels down, putting a strand of hair behind my ear... "next time... dont egg my car." 

--------------------------------------------

bOOM! i keep getting distracted but at the same time this book is lowkey a joke- so i mean i dont really care but i apologies for any misspelling !

*𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें