Took Me By Surprise(Chapter2)

i've known Jason for ages i'd trust him with my life. We met at my very first therapist appointment real halrey quinn and joker vibes? well it wasn't like that. My therapist thought it would e a good idea to'sociallize'with other people my age, that was the only things she was right about because I met my best friend that day.

"So?" he questioned

"so what?" I asked

"how'd you do this one?"

"it was an accident" i exclaimed

"very funny" he laughed

"It was I just wanted to hit him over the ehad ahrd enough so he'd forget what I looked like since he saw me robbing his house, guess I just hit him a bit too hard" I laughed nervously.

"wow I actually can't- actually believe that!"

"are you joking!" i said

"I just hit him a bit hard" he said mimicing me 

*I rolled my eyes*

*a cab pulls up*

"get in!" he yelled as he opened the door

*I got in and slidedown to the other seat while Jason got in next to me*

DIANA POV:

As I got in the cab I examined the driver he hid his face, I saw a family photo on the front top dash but the photo was ripped in the middle. I saw a knife under the seat  and it ahd fresh blood on it thats when I realised he was like us he was a murder. got to give it to him he's smart no one expects the driver of a cab. I then heard Jason laugh and I gave him a deat glare.

JASONS POV:

As I got in the cab I saw Diana looking at the cab driver. I laughed and Diana gave me a death glare and i went silent again. 

*back to everyone's POV*

"Thanks mate" Jason said to the cab driver

"No problem" The driver said in a deep voice "OH and if she says anything-"

"she won't" Jason says cutting the driver off

"Diana this is Phil, he's a get away he also is a fence" Jason said to me as he waved from the front

"Yep anything you steal I can fence" Phil said again in a deep voice

(a fence is someone who steals stolen goods)

"I assume Phil here, knwos where we are going?" I asked

"yes were going home so you can rest and tell me about your brilliant day" he said sarcasticly