A new day a new slay (chapter 5)

It was finnay morning and my alarm rang through the house, for a moment I collected my thoughts taking in my surroundings. I then relised that I was sleeping on Jason! I immeditaly raised my head from his shoulder and got off the sofa. I looked at him, he look cute his hair messy hair, I relasied he had a slight mark on his right cheek. I didn't relise I was stareing for so long as he had woken up .

"Think you've got a staring problem princess" he said smirking in his morning voice

it was cute? I quickly snapped out of my trance "you've got a mark on your cheek blood?"

"Thanks princess now do you want breakfast?" he asked while getting up.

"Princess, really" i questioned laughing a bit but still being pissed off. he knows I hate pet names!

"yes, princes" he waks up t me slowly "is there a problem?" he was inches away my face.

I pushed him back "ever hear dof personal sapce?!" I yelled

I could feel his eyes staring at me as I walked away "I expect it to be ready by the time im out of the shower" I yelled

Jason's POV-

She slammed the door, "I love her morning voice" laughed to myself
I started preparing breakfast, I cooked eggs and bacon. As I began to serve up I heard Diana.
"Lovely breakfast as usual" she walked over to the table.
She was wearing-

Black ripped jeans her brown jumper with her boots

DIANA'S POV-

"Who's got the staring problem now" I laughed mocking him as I sat down.

"You look nice" he sat down "going out anywhere?" He asked with his head focused on cutting up some bacon.

"What can a girl not make an effort once an awhile" I questioned

"You? Effort please we've got a better chance of being struck by lightning" he laughed

I just rolled my eyes, "to answer your question I've got a mission today, you know school?"

He looked at me shocked
"Your going to go to school?"

"Your coming too" I said

"Mmm sure what's the school called?" He asked finishing his food

"Evergarden prep" I rolled my eyes "even the name sound prissy" I took both the plates two the sink and put them in.

"Alright well then I'll go get ready"

Writers note:
Hey guys sorry for not posting in like ages had a lot of stuff going on then it logged me out and my account name wasn't working,but good news I'm back!!!