Took Me By Surprise(chapter3)

"we're home" Jason said opening the door

"finnally" I said annoyed

"just get in the house" Jason said pushing me into the house while shouting "thanks Phil!" as Phil nodded and drove away.

I walked in and slumped down on the sofa and sighed. 

"it had been a looong day" i said

"aparently, I got a date so i've got to get going, you know what to do if you get hungry" Jason said while getting a new jacket

I immediately got up from the sofa "you uh have a date?" i said nevously

"yeah is there a problem?" he question

"n-no just uh have fun" i said nevously "just be home by 10" i said mimicing him and laughing nevously.

"alright alright bye"Jason said as he left smilling

I don't know why I was nervous or even jealous he was like a brother to me. As I thought more and more about him I started to wonder if I liked Jason? "No there's NO way I can't I would never I mean" I paused "oh god do I like Jason" I questioned "stop it" i yelled                                                      I took a deep breath  "I'm just going to order some pizza and...change ew the blood stained my new top the disrespect" i said annoyed and shaking my head.

(You pick what you cange into p.s PJ's)

*I look at my watch and see that it's 11:00*

"he's an hour late?"   *I hear a faint buzzing* "must be my phone" *I pick t up and see Jason was calling me*

 "Hey sorry i'm an hour late past curfew, but turns out she wasn't the best person in the world" 

"what do you mean?" i questioned

"she brought me back to her place and I went to the bathroom when I came out she was gone"

I burst out laughing "man how long were you in there for?"

"She also took my wallet, so I would'nt be laughing"

"She took your wallet" i bursted out laughing

"I was using your card" 

"WHAT were is she?!"

"following her now i'm in my car, were by maple street"

"i'm on my way, that b*tch is messing with the wrong person" i hung up the phone and the quickly got changed and ran out of the house

*a few hours later we managed to get the wallet and put in a few punches and we drove home while over the phone we started talking*

"I can't believe that you can actually punch now" 

"wow I take offence, even when we're on the phone you still manage to insult me" 

I could hear him laughing in the background.

"let's just get home" 

I was secretly happy that the date didn't go well and I got to punch someone, I smiledto myself as I pulled into the driveway of the house and we walked in. 

"Thanks D" he said

"Uh no problem now were even right? you bailed me out and I said my card and all my bank savings" I said smilling 

he looked at me and smilled and we went into the house.

we spent most of the night together we mainly watched films.