- 32 -

Because my brain can't process that from chapter 30 to chapter 32, the amount of views went from 49k to 79k, I'm offering you all a bigger chapter (8.4k words). Thank you for reading this story and giving it so much love!

It's just a casual reading. There's definitely nothing special happening somewhere in there. Nothing at all. (no spoilers please)

I can't believe they did that. There's no way I'm surviving through this class, I just can't.

"Alright, class-" the maths teacher starts as he enters the room before stopping mid-sentence, his eyes falling on our group and I look out of the window. I have absolutely no control over this and I'm not ready to take the blame anytime soon.

"I guess I shouldn't ask how this came to be. Of course the director would allow this" he mumbles to himself as he goes to his desk with a loud sigh.

Awkward. This is so awkward. I inhale softly and turn my head to the other side to see Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook leaning into their chair with a smirk while I can see Hoseok and Namjoon's backs in front of me.

How did this happen? Why did this happen? Is this permanent? Are they always going to be in my class from now on? Oh boy, how am I supposed to focus like that? Taehyung turns to me with a wide smile and I can't help but smile back when he looks so cute and proud.

But on the inside? Inside, I'm a screaming mess.

"Today I'm giving you a surprise test and we'll auto-correct later, that should allow you all to see what is lacking right now and what you should focus on before the exam" he says and the whole class whines at his words, clearly unhappy by this surprise but the maths teacher tuts at us and grabs a pile of papers.

"No whining, I'm doing this for you, this is your last year before graduating, I'm sure you don't want to be stuck behind because you didn't pass my class, right?" he says and I huff. "Heck no" I whisper more to myself but the vampires around me hear and chuckle.

"Alright, I don't want to hear anyone anymore, grab a paper and start right away, I give you forty minutes" the teacher lets out in an annoyed tone before setting a pile of papers on each first desk of every rows. Hoseok turns back and winks before giving me a sheet and I smile before staring at the test in front of me.

Oh well. It's not like this is a bad thing for me, to have five of my soulmates around me. It's a little... extreme, but I'm not complaining.

Feeling a gaze on me, I turn to my left to see Jimin bending forward to look at me from next to Jungkook and when our eyes meet, he gives me a thumbs up. I nod and focus back on what's in front of me, knowing that now is the time to prove to myself that I'm really getting better.

I write my name and start reading the questions, all of them making sense, which doesn't make sense. Does that make sense?

How I can understand so much in such a short amount of time from studying with Jimin is above me. Pencil in hand, I start filling in the blanks, mathematical calculations that all lead to answers that seem to work and although some leave me still confused, I can still make out some of the process even if I know it's going to be wrong. This is a lot better than before.

The minutes pass by quickly and before I know it, I'm done. I look up to see others still answering the questions and my eyes widen. What? I stare down at my paper and turn it around to make sure that I really filled everything there was. I blink and look at my left to see Taehyung and Jungkook still answering with a pout while the three others appear to be done as well.

I set my pencil down and start reflecting on my whole existence because this doesn't feel normal.

I finished before Taehyung and Jungkook. I stare at my answers. I must have messed this whole test then, there's no way I could finish it that fast. Maybe I thought I understood but I don't? Maybe I was completely wrong and misread every questions?