Seven

Marcus groaned as she pulled over

Marcus groaned as she pulled over. She literally just let the Cullens house. Answering her phone, she tapped her fingers against the wheel. "Hello"

Immediately she banged her head against the wheel. "And how the fuck did you get my number Miss Ambrose Uley?" Hearing the other girl laugh, Marcus rolled her eyes. "Oh you know just the Lahote you DONT hate-" "And I officially hate every Lahote!"

Laughing, Ambrose looked over at Bellamy who was across from her. Her phone was on speaker and Bellamy was sure to not make any noise. "I wanted to invite you to La Push! I already invited Connor and he's coming! You know, Uleys, Cameron's, Call's, Ateara's, you know the fun people! Alcohol-"

"No. If you want me there you can tell Connor to drag me." Before Ambrose could speak Marcus continued. "Oh you can tell that motherfucker across from you to go drown. Preferably in his own blood."

Hanging up, Marcus started to drive as soon as she could. She hadn't seen Bellamy in almost four years and she wanted to keep it that way. Yeah she had spoken to him on the phone but she never actually saw him.

They only spoke on the phone once but that one time was bad enough.

She just wanted to be alone. And there was only one place she knew where that could happen. So she took a sharp turn as came up to the intersection.

Marcus was only driving for maybe 30 minutes before she approached the old cemetery.

She slowed as she drove on the bumpy road. It was barely ever used. Most people were buried in the cemetery across town. But this cemetery had the Knight and Yorkie family Mausoleums.

They were even side by side. The two family's had been friends for decades. Though Marcus and Connor were the only ones to ever date. It only proved their family's worked better as friends.

Seeing the mausoleums come into view, Marcus parked her car. She didn't plan to go home after. She would probably cry herself to sleep inside.

Reaching under the seat, she pulled out the bottle before getting out of her car. Slamming the door shut, she pulled out her keys before walking up to the two building.

Walking up the steps, she took a deep breath before opening the door. Closing it behind her, Marcus walked to the wall infront of her.

She barely read the names or the birth and death dates. Marcus had already memorized it all.

Leaning against it, Marcus slid to the floor. Unscrewing the cap, she took a long drink from the bottle.

Now if someone wanted her to leave they would have to come get her themself.

Alice paced as the phone rang on the table. "Yello? Connor speaking." She was relieved her answered the phone.

It could've been ridiculous but they were all worried about Marcus. Even Rosalie a bit, though she wouldn't show it. "Hey Connor? It's Alice Cullen, do you know where Marcus is? We've been calling for hours but she won't pick up." Connor was silent for a moment before they heard him sigh. It was obvious how upset he was.

"Yeah I know where she is. Meet me at the old cemetery. Your dads a doctor right?" Alice widened her eyes. "Yes." She didn't like where this was going. "Great bring him too." And then, without an explanation, Connor hung up.

It wasn't long before they were all the the cemetery. "You don't seem very worried?" Connor shook his head as he walked up to the mausoleum. Alice, Carlisle and Esme were behind him. They were all losing their minds from worrying.

"Well I happen to know for a fact that she got a call from Ambrose Uley-" He open the doors to his family mausoleum first. Seeing Marcus not inside, he shut them. "Who was trying to invite her to La Push for a set up so Bellamy, should jump in a volcano, Lahote can quote unquote apologize."

"Apologize for what?" Connor ignored Esme as he walked to the Knight family mausoleum. Pushing open the doors, he sighed as he saw Marcus.

Walking in, he allowed everyone else to see inside. Sliding down the wall beside her, Conner pushed away the bottle.

Marcus was barely awake, sitting in the corner. She couldn't cry anymore but they could tell she was. "So I invited the doctor for obvious reasons." She laughed lightly as she rubbed her eyes. "I mean last time, the second you stood up you passed out so it's better safe than sorry."

The three vampires weren't sure what to do. They really had no idea. "Last time?" Connor nodded to Carlisle as she stood up, pulling Marcus with him. "Yeah her aunt banned her from drinking but I'm pretty sure she gets it from Alexa- Woah!"

Connor caught Marcus as she passed out. Looking over to Carlisle, Connor nodded. "Like I said, better safe than sorry."

(I'll be honest I straight up do not like this but no rewriting allowed makes everything more enjoyable)