Zero (rewritten)

Zero

"Everything will be perfectly fine

"Everything will be perfectly fine."
-Mackenzie Marcus Knight-

"Mackenzie? What happened?"
-Carlisle Cullen-

"Mackenzie you can talk to us!"
-Esme Cullen-

Alice had visions of the girl for years. The girl they would know as Carlisle and Esme's mate.

She could never tell much. She could see the girl was around 18, and she lived in forks.

The one thing Alice could never tell would be when they would meet her. It could've been 80 years for all they knew.

They hoped to meet her in their move to Forks. Though they met Bella instead. No one was upset, they were happy for Edward.

All of the visions Alice had showed her to be happy. It comforted Carlisle and Esme. Even if they didn't know her they would know she'd be happy.

Mackenzie Marcus Knight was a nineteen year old girl living in Forks Washington. The great granddaughter of Jessica and Mike Newton-Stanley. Daughter of  Cassidy Newton-Stanley and Marcus Knight. Niece of Meredith Balten-Knight.

She could've easily been mistaken to be the happiest person in town. Though everyone who knew her, knew that couldn't be farther from the truth. While she may have hid it, she was easily one of the angriest people living in Forks.

She expected her life to be terrible. With all she had been through she never thought it could get better.

She could've never guessed with the arrival of the Cullens she could finally learn the meaning of peace.

Trigger Warnings ⚠️
Possible mentions of
Depression
Suicidal thoughts
Self harm
Definite mentions of
Death of family members
Car crashes
Loss of a child

If any of these things trigger you please do not read this.

Started
May 19 2020

I only own Mackenzie Marcus Knight, any added oc's, and her storyline, rights to Stephenie Meyer for characters of the twilight saga

Any copying of this story that is not approved by
@im_done_with_this_ on wattpad
discord
Will be reported as soon it is discovered

So now that all the seriousness is done I hope you enjoy the story I will be trying hard on it and it may be updated very slowly