chajpter 1-introdusuction

h-h-h-h-h-h-hi............. im gogy wogy soggy poggy roggy loggy a-and im 1'2 🥺🤫💞

i really like this boy named.... clay. i want him to suffocate me between his large uwu thighs 🥰🤗🤪. b-b-but this fucking more like an actual dumb retarted price of fucking ass hole slut, who failed kindergarten 27 fucking times you should be a fucking senior in highschoool but since you're a retarded fuck you're going to hell. I bet your parents hate you and that's why their getting a divorce it's because of you dumb fucking piece of retarded shit. Go tell your fucking dog to teach you better than your fucking teacher does because I bet, she is as insane as your dumb fuck. The only possible boyfriend you will get is the body pillow in your bed dumb retarded shit. Go fuck your dog or something instead of wasting my time and being an insane fuck you ass hole go play adopt me or some shit because you seem lost, oh yeah, I forgot your mentally retarded idiot shit. You're really annoying and I bet in the google meet they mute you because you're even more annoying than fucking hackers omg shut the fuck up you don't stop talking actually play adopt me and go get scammed bro your so annoying tell your fucking idiot boyfriend to die oh wait you got no idiot shit. You dumb shit eating dog. Actually, die because your parents hate you fucking bitch. Hahaha all you will ever do is be an annoying shit fucking slut. Dumb shit can't even pass 1 times 1 which is 1. Stupid shit. You suck like a fucking dog, and you smell like one stupid shit. Fuck you and your annoying piece of fucking life, you waste my time and you're not a good thing in this earth. Your garbage and you will stay like that fucking retard. Go eat dog shit since your so annoying bitch. If you got a boyfriend, I would feel bad for him because he would have to go through everything, I'm saying you dumb fucking asshole cunt stupid retarded hoe bitch idiot fool sapnap is stealing my lovely dreams weamy away from me like ugh i want him to die so bad 😡😠.