02

Since the last tom yum surprised didn't turn out really well. I'm gonna start a new plan. I call it Light up the the love spark mission. Today, I'm gonna visit Pond with a bento at his work. These past 2 days I asked him if he wants to have lunch with me. He rejected by saying he got no time to spare for lunch, and he always had on the go food while doing his work. What a hardworking boyfriend. Whenever, Pond doing his work, he gives his all. A strong drive indeed with his passion. He can even eat only microwaved dumplings for his lunch. I'm not going to let he treats his body like that, Pond needs  homemade food, a healthy choice. So here I am with a tonkatsu bento that I made myself.  It burns a little bit outside since I forgot to adjust the fire while frying it but the inside is so good! All juicy and flavourful to eat with rice and fresh salad. 

'Surprised Love!' Pond looking at me with his big eyes while sweeping his hair.

'What you doing here dear?'

'I brought lunch for you'

'Didn't I told you that i'm very busy?'

Why do I sense dissatisfied urgency in his tone? Don't think too much Phu, he's just being stress with his work. 'Aww! You did, that's why I brought food for you so you don't have to rush buying your food for lunch.' 

'Fine, let's eat it in my office.' 

'Yes dear!' I'm all smiling. Maybe the first plan of the love spark mission going well after all.

Pond shoves mouthful of meat and rice in his mouth.

'How's your day today?'

'Good. Can we just eat? I feel so hungry'

He's face while focusing on eating his food is so cute. I couldn't help but stare at him mesmerising. All giddy and warm insides. I always love him. Maybe I love him too much and I started to feel insecure that he's gonna leave me. I think I was overthinking, maybe there's nothing between us. The cold atmosphere and distance feeling probably just trick in my head.

'Pond! Are you ready for our lunch. I know a new noodles place.'

Startle at the door suddenly open revealing a young handsome man peeking his head through. Both of us look at the it at the same time.  

'Oh, I'm sorry I don't know that you have a guest'

'It's ok Dunk, by the way this is my friend Phuwin. Phu, this is Dunk the new intern.'

'Oh, hi Dunk' giving him small smile with confuse face. Phu? since when he's calling me Phu? Its has been always dear, ter or teerak. Friend? What friend? 

'Sure, so I just...I guess I just go alone then.'

'No no no, please join us. I brought a lot actually, we can share.'

'Yeah come here man. come join us. Phu bought tonkatsu.'

'Thanks Phu.' Dunk sit in front of me right next to Pond.

Dunk is really nice. He talks with charm. He looks like he has a very good personality. He's really friendly and they look close to each other too. I can't help but think maybe they're too close. Or I'm being paranoid again?

'So I got to go'

'Thanks Phu for the food. It was really good!' 

'Don't mention Dunk, it was a pleasure to meet you today' 

'I sent you to lobby' Pond following me down.

'Hey dear, thank you for the lunch. But can you please don't come here again next time? I mean i don't want my colleague to think that I'm not being professional by bringing my boyfriend here at work' Pond mumbling while scratching his neck awkwardly. 

'Sure love'

'Good, bye then. I call you tonight.'

Dropping my shoulders as I walk away from the building. Looks like my first plan backfire me. He didn't like it. It just show how childish and unprofessional I am, going to his work place like that. My heart throbbing with pain. Mission failed. Maybe I get em next time.