04

It's almost noon, I woke up a while ago and currently reheating the chef food from last night. I'm not in a good mood and can't help but drifting my mind away.

A sudden back-hug impact woke me up from my day dream. "Smells good, honey" Pond said groggily.

I can never be angry with this boy. How can I be angry when he sudden hug me like this. Just as I was about to hug him back he moves away.

" Nope! I smells terrible"

"I smelled you even worse than this Khun Naraaa" slightly pout my mouth to change his mind.

"After I brush ok" 

Softly nodded as I watch him walk away from the kitchen.

"Weird, what's this?" Pond came back and looks puzzle in front of the food.

"I reheated our last night supposed dinner" I mumble while looking down, I just can't look at his face. Afraid of slipping out a tear or two. "It looks disgusting when I reheated it. Like it was blanched"

"Yeahh~ I don't think you suppose to reheat a sushi. Hey~ I'm sorry Phuwin. I totally forgot about our date. I even forgot my birthday last night. No wonder my mom call me several times yesterday. And with a text having fun with Phuwin. She knows is she?"

"Yes and no. She knows my plan but not that it was flunked last night"

"Hey~ Are you mad?"

"I don't know Phi, what should I feel?"

"Don't give me that tone. I caught out with work. And you know how much it means to me"

"More than me Phi?"

He looks straight in my eyes. His eyes full of disappointment in it. After all this its still my fault? Why I always fucked up? Why I can't do the right thing? 

"I'm sorry" mumbling my words out hoping it breaks the silence. 

"Fine, just don't ask me that again. My head hurts and I don't think I'm sober enough to argue with you"

" I don't want to argue. I just......." wanna cry really bad Phi. Why can't I tell him how I feel? Why I'm afraid to voice it out. Will he leave me?

"Look. I make it out to you. What do you want to do today?"

Will he? I can't help but jolts with excitement a bit.
"But I promised your mom that after a night with me, you're gonna spend the rest of your birthday with your family."

"Then come home with me"

"What?! Can I? Didn't you always said that I shouldn't interrupt your family time? Can I?"

"Today an exception, I want to make it up with you." Pond smiling sweetly. Seeing his smile, I even forgot what was the argument earlier.

This is a good sign. In these three years of relationship, I can count how many times I get to spend time with Pond and his family. His mommy was so nice to me and I love seeing him interact with his family. It's like looking at Pond that I never know before. I want to know him better. I want to see all sides of him. But Pond being a family oriented person he is, family is always his first choice. He told me he rarely get to spend time with his family due to work; so if he get the chance to do so, he wants it to be exclusively for his family only. That's one of the reasons why i was rarely included in his family occasion and events. I respect his choices and decisions but still whenever he gives me chances to join him, I can't help but giddy like a little puppy.

........................................................................

"Eat more Phuwin" Mae Nurk smiling sweetly while gesturing to the dish.

"Sure"

"So how was the date last night"

"It was good. Good! Thanks Phuwin" Suddenly Pond interrupted the conversation while putting his hand on my lap.
That was uncalled for, I even need to lie now to his mom? 

"Right Phuwin?" Pond squeezes my lap.

"Erm! Yeah. Yes." Guiltiness envelope my body. I just can't believe I did that. Lying straight in the face of his sweetest mom.

The lunch date and early dinner with his family was so fun! They were so nice to me especially his mae. Though his brother Tawin was really quiet and ignore me most of the time, at least he didn't being mean to me. The thing that I love the most was seeing Pond new side. The side of him being with his family. I can't believe how different he is towards his brother. He loves to tease his brother and lovingly annoyed him all the time. While he brother acts coldly towards him but I know deep down it was just an act. From Tawin's expression I can see how much he look up towards his older brother.

Pond accompanying me to my car. I need to go back while Pond gonna stay the night with his family today. Just few hours spending time with them, I feel so attached. They were nice people. No wonder Pond grows up being an amazing man he is. The man that I love.

"Khun Naraaaaaa~" I'm whining while putting my arms coiling his waist. Hugging him into my embrace. 

"Not here Honey, people might see"

"And who is that people? We are in your house car park, no one here. And I don't get my hug back since we are at your apartment" pouting my lips to him.

"Ai Tim, Narak narak" Pond squeezing my cheeks. 

"Can I get a date with you? Since I didn't get one last time?"

"Yes baby. I let you know when I'm free ok. Now! Get in your car and drive safely" Pond trying to unleash my arms and open the car door for me. 

"Bye my Phi"

"Bye Jub jub~"

Almost two weeks has passed since the time he promised me for a date. And I still get no good news from him. It always not now, I'm busy, later honey and all. Looks like I need to plan new mission for Spark Love Mission. Gonna get my man back. Get him and his love again.