𝐈𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐝?

A scream sounded through the place as the tiny child wobbled to a mirror she had spotted

A scream sounded through the place as the tiny child wobbled to a mirror she had spotted. A loud gasp echoed as she touched her face with widened eyes. 

Pale skin, Blood red eyes, Black hair..

And a four year old girl?

"Fuck..I isekaid just like the manhwas. Survival is the only thing that matters I guess?"

"Sorry but..who are you?" The girl asked, quickly scrunching up her face once speaking. Her words sounded muffled. 

"Did I just say.. Sowwy? Oh fuck this.."

"Are you crazy? Come on, Miss Sen said food is ready" The kid in front gave her a weird look and skipped ahead.

"Okay I'm coming," Soo-Jin said, trying to get use to this. The place was filled with children so Soo-Jin got the idea that this was another orphan girl.

"Excuse me um where is the owner of this place?" She asked a tiny girl who was chewing some bread.

"Thwere" She pointed with a sniffle making Soo-Jin awkwardly nod and go in that direction.

The head of the centre sat there, a kind looking lady who smiled once seeing Soo-Jin.

"Oh? Y/n? What's wrong?" The lady said and Soo-Jin puased. So that was the name of this girl..

"This is gonna be a weird"

"Why are you-"

"Pwease just tell me" I used the cutest face I could do.

"I hope this child can do a cute face.."

"! Okay then.Youre name is Y/n and your mother left you here when you were a baby and I've been taking care of you since then.Youre five years old"

"...So my parents also left me in this world as well huh..."

"Are there any royal people in this country?"

"Uhm well there is a queen and many nobles"

"Do you perhaps know if there is a noble called Penelope Eckhart?" I asked .

"How did you...Yes I do.She is a total villainess.Shes so bratty and wasted a lot of money and has the worst personality!"

I gritted my teeth in anger

"Who the f*ck are you to say that huh?You don't even know her!"

"Thanks" I said coldly then walked away.

"Tsk I got the info I need.Guess I'll just sleep"

.
.
.
.
.

*Yawn* "hm?Oh it's morning already.Better get ready"

I went to the room and I heard a fancy guy came in to adopt a child.I went in the room and he really was fancy.He was wearing a suit with gold on it and it looked very expensive.He looked stern and looked at everyone.

"Wait...He wasn't mentioned in the game?"

"These are-   Oh! This is Y/n,she's also one of the children here.We consider her unique because of her black hair and red eyes"

The man walked up to me and looked down at me trying to intimidate me.

"Do you have something you need to say?" I said coldly.

"Ugh this childish voice is pissing me off"

"...."

"*Gasp* Y/n! Do you know who this man is!?He is Kallen Lietre!

The king

To be continued...

Okay I know this is short.The next one will be longer.Maybe-